New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A post on SSC...
"Re the Sky Bridge and possible tours.p and attendees at test events
I asked Donna Cullen and this was her reply

Hi Sam

Thanks for the email. The Sky Bridge won't be in the first phase of tours but we may well do a specific tour for it at a later date. We are focusing on the completion of main areas for opening and then Sky Bridge to follow.
We shall be inviting season ticket holders and members to the test events - will depend on the take up and capacity we can open up to so please keep an eye out for the announcements.
Yes I shall be going to US this weekend - really looking forward to football again and a change from construction and my hard hat!
Hope you get to stadium soon and hope you love it when you do.
Best regards, D"

Looks like some parts of the Stadium will still need work after the opening, the Sky Bridge for starters. And the test events look like invite only.

A post on SSC...
"Re the Sky Bridge and possible tours.p and attendees at test events
I asked Donna Cullen and this was her reply

Hi Sam

Thanks for the email. The Sky Bridge won't be in the first phase of tours but we may well do a specific tour for it at a later date. We are focusing on the completion of main areas for opening and then Sky Bridge to follow.
We shall be inviting season ticket holders and members to the test events - will depend on the take up and capacity we can open up to so please keep an eye out for the announcements.
Yes I shall be going to US this weekend - really looking forward to football again and a change from construction and my hard hat!
Hope you get to stadium soon and hope you love it when you do.
Best regards, D"

Looks like some parts of the Stadium will still need work after the opening, the Sky Bridge for starters. And the test events look like invite only.
Who else would they be "inviting" to the test events if it wasn't members or ST's?

cos i like samsung kit. both my tvs, phone, even the tivo box that virgin provided are samsung.I also have a dex station that converts my phone into a desktop. Official logos are blue and white.

thats why i said "my dream scenario"
Yeah, I got that it was your dream scenario. I just wondered why a company would mean so much to you.

My only reservation is their previous association with Chelsea

cos i like samsung kit. both my tvs, phone, even the tivo box that virgin provided are samsung.I also have a dex station that converts my phone into a desktop. Official logos are blue and white.

thats why i said "my dream scenario"

If we are going Tech based, the uncontroversial choice has to be AMSTRAD surely. All Spurs fans can get on board with that.

Local residents?
But why would they have preferential dibs over members and ST's? (I've absolutely no issues with local residents being offered tickets, in fact I want the stadium full of them to be honest, as potentially far more connected and engaged than Tony from Sussex). But if you are a member and an ST holder then just like any other game or event to be held at the Stadium these games are no different. I don't get this "invite" stuff, I think it's just a turn of phrase used like saying "we invite members to buy seats on Tuesday for our CL game against xx when the priority window opens".

But why would they have preferential dibs over members and ST's? (I've absolutely no issues with local residents being offered tickets, in fact I want the stadium full of them to be honest, as potentially far more connected and engaged than Tony from Sussex). But if you are a member and an ST holder then just like any other game or event to be held at the Stadium these games are no different. I don't get this "invite" stuff, I think it's just a turn of phrase used like saying "we invite members to buy seats on Tuesday for our CL game against xx when the priority window opens".
Because they live near the ground and have had to put up with all the disruption for a few years...it would be a decent gesture but it would be an admin nightmare and so members and ST holders it is...remember these test events aren't going to be all that exciting...

Because they live near the ground and have had to put up with all the disruption for a few years...it would be a decent gesture but it would be an admin nightmare and so members and ST holders it is...remember these test events aren't going to be all that exciting...
Oh I agree with that, I've no interest in going to them myself unless it's free. If they are ticketed at a cost then bugger that.

Neil Perry working his magic...
DiZutabX0AEekvV.jpg:large

DiZvjGIX4AEhE1M.jpg:large
DiZyVvrWkAA-D5C.jpg:large
DiZyiFSW4AUbJl2.jpg:large
DiZy1B7XUAAWzcJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom