Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure how you gleaned that I 'must be saying I know as much as the club' - I'm saying all the moaners have literally no idea what the club is doing transfer wise, yet think they know what should be happening or should have happened already. It's laughable.
Because you are saying what the club is doing is right therefore you must know as much.

I see SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur is still killing them with facts and quotes...
The evidence speaks for itself.....we haven’t been signing loads of marquee players. They were all told we wouldn’t, but they read between the lines you see.

Be brave never equates to spend massive amounts.
Do it differently never meant buy Bale.

Those who understand the club, understood what Pochettino was saying.

Those on the outside looking in, wishing we were more like Liverpool, well they got it all wrong, and as predicted are beating the club for something they were told clearly would never happen.
It’s funny when you see them try to defend Toby and at the same time defend Poch while ignoring the evidence that the two have clearly fallen out and in Toby’s words he’s been treated like crap.
Pick a side, you either back the manager or the player on this one.....but they want to back both and act like it’s all Levy’s fault.

Poch is on Levy’s side not yours. Oh well,

Oh and by the way, my phone still works and I still have internet access. Shocking in this day and age isn’t it....

Enjoy your window mugs!! LOL

Last edited:
The comparison is spot on - since you claim we don't need to buy anyone and just promote some random youth

A good CM is all we need. If a backup striker of great quality comes up, that too will be welcome.

Oh, Arc. Murdered again.

The fact you called the players I mentioned "random youth" showcases exactly what you are as a Spurs fan. You don't even know who our youth stars are.

No wonder you idolise Real Madrid.

That's because our youth system was nowhere near as good as it is now.

It's a symptom of England in general's youth revamp.

The comparison between CCV and Sanchez is stupid. Sanchez is a 1st team regular.

I'm saying not to buy a middling player like N'Koudou at the expense of a youth player just to satisfy the transfer whores.
Lol who the hell is asking for more middling players like N'Koudou though, players of the caliber of davinson sanchez is obviously what people want so it's definitely a fairer comparison to make to someone who's come through the academy, than someone who was dogshit.

I see SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur is still killing them with facts and quotes...
The evidence speaks for itself.....we haven’t been signing loads of marquee players. They were all told we wouldn’t, but they read between the lines you see.

Be brave never equates to spend massive amounts.
Do it differently never meant buy Bale.

Those who understand the club, understood what Pochettino was saying.

Those on the outside looking in, wishing we were more like Liverpool, well they got it all wrong, and as predicted are beating the club for something they were told clearly would never happen.
It’s funny when you see them try to defend Toby and at the same time defend Poch while ignoring the evidence that the two have clearly fallen out and in Toby’s words he’s been treated like crap.
Pick a side, you either back the manager or the player on this one.....but they want to back both and act like it’s all Levy’s fault.

Poch is on Levy’s side not yours. Oh well,

Oh and by the way, my phone still works and I still have internet access. Shocking in this day and age isn’t it....

Enjoy you window mugs!! LOL

"Your facts cannot harm me... My blinkered ignorance is like a shield of steel"

One for tha kidz.... :eriksenserious:

Lol who the hell is asking for more middling players like N'Koudou though, players of the caliber of davinson sanchez is obviously what people want so it's definitely a fairer comparison to make to someone who's come through the academy, than someone who was dogshit.
Come on mate. There are people who want signings for signings sake. You know this. One of the chief horsenoshers was begging for Sissoko last season.

As I've said, the whole time, I want a CM. That's it unless a star becomes available. I trust this squad to do exactly what it's been doing since Poch joined whether there are additions or not.

Proving the doubters and melters wrong.

As I've said, the whole time, I want a CM. That's it unless a star becomes available.

And the problem we have is that it's only really stars that would represent an upgrade. That's why I moon for Thiago (I know it will never happen). I'm not even really sure when people mention Kovacic. £80 million seems like a hell of a lot for a player that hasn't really flattered *that* much.

I'd like another striker too, although I know that's unrealistic. I want Kane to be supported. Fuck knows who we could get though.

And the problem we have is that it's only really stars that would represent an upgrade. That's why I moon for Thiago (I know it will never happen). I'm not even really sure when people mention Kovacic. £80 million seems like a hell of a lot for a player that hasn't really flattered *that* much.

I'd like another striker too, although I know that's unrealistic. I want Kane to be supported. Fuck knows who we could get though.

Mate, he won't come if you insist on flashing your arse at him.

Back
Top Bottom