Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He failed to get playtime at Norwich, so i assume he's miles away from our bench. Loan him to stoke or get rid.
I've been saying how shite he is for ages. Nobody wanted to hear it. He's too light on the ball. And his attitude fucken stinks, so what are the chances of him grafting to get stronger?
Fuck all. He's just another overpaid Instagram footballer.

Hardly a personal attack is it ? The young man can't get to training on time for a ridiculously well paid job and apparently has an attitude problem , should people respect that ?
I'd have the same opinion of anyone of any age , if you take the job you turn up on time show willingness and respect to your superiors and apply yourself.
I wasn't talking about a comment in particular. It's just that I've seen some people on spurscommunity etc claim he's mentally ill

Don't like it when fans have these personal attacks on players, especially academy players. I hope it's not true and that he turns it around here, but if that's not the case I wish you the best of luck, Marcus. I hope you realize your potential somewhere
Listen ya wee socket, you've spoke out o turn. Apologise

I wasn't talking about a comment in particular. It's just that I've seen some people on spurscommunity etc claim he's mentally ill
I would not discount that theory. Anyway, he would not make the Fulham first team nor Stoke's.
Two year loan? His ego would not accept that.

Back
Top Bottom