New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

awwww... you kids today!

Betcha don't even know what one of these are:

gpo-700-series-telephone%201.jpg

....who knew they were once attached to the WALL!
So how did people walk and talk? And how do you get onto YouTube with that thing?

Can't believe that's going to be our first kit at our new ground, yikes.

Agreed. They've taken a beautiful start to a new Tottenham chapter and made it tacky. The home shirt should always be white or have a tiny amount of navy blue piping. The red logo should have never been, it started the demise of our beautiful, traditional wearing shirt into a bit of a farce. Navy blue sponsor, plain white shirt or a little bit of piping with the only thing that can or should change being the style of the socks if alterations are required to mix things up

Agreed. They've taken a beautiful start to a new Tottenham chapter and made it tacky. The home shirt should always be white or have a tiny amount of navy blue piping. The red logo should have never been, it started the demise of our beautiful, traditional wearing shirt into a bit of a farce. Navy blue sponsor, plain white shirt or a little bit of piping with the only thing that can or should change being the style of the socks if alterations are required to mix things up
The England shirt is smart and affective, why can't Nike just do the same we the Tottenham shirt feck me it's not asking too much surely.

Still dunno what's wrong with a home Kit consisting of plain White top, Navy shorts and White/Navy socks...
Then Navy Shirt, White shorts and Navy/White socks for the away...

All yellow or all Sky Blue for the 3rd.

For the life of me I really don't see how that is difficult to comprehend!
:avbcringe::kanehand::pochfacepalm:
Some people clearly just like a complicated life!
:avbshock::paulinhobored:

Still dunno what's wrong with a home Kit consisting of plain White top, Navy shorts and White/Navy socks...
Then Navy Shirt, White shorts and Navy/White socks for the away...

All yellow or all Sky Blue for the 3rd.

For the life of me I really don't see how that is difficult to comprehend!
:avbcringe::kanehand::pochfacepalm:
Some people clearly just like a complicated life!
:avbshock::paulinhobored:
How many people would buy the new kit if they're practically indistinguishable from year to year? I imagine that's Nike's problem

How many people would buy the new kit if they're practically indistinguishable from year to year? I imagine that's Nike's problem
All the people who refuse to buy a kit with red on it...
Or zig zag chevrons... or epalets! Or pompoms!

Back
Top Bottom