Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would definitely take Wilshere from the Gooners

As a medical dummy the club doctor could practice on.

Also he'd be very useful for Coco to practice his English language insults on....
"Pooossyy"

Last edited:
I've just spoken to Levy. He's going to sign Wilshere unless you suck off a horse and post the evidence in the Off Topic forum.

I might be bluffing, but do you want to take that risk?

:llorishowudoin:
This thread has gone full blown "Freddy got fingered"

"I've got a job Daddy, Daddy, I've got a job...."

This thread has gone full blown "Freddy got fingered"

"I've got a job Daddy, Daddy, I've got a job...."

Well, I was the first person (on any Spurs forum) to break the news about Levy sacking Redknapp. This is not an idle threat to cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

...and it's been almost 3 weeks since the last horse grot video in Off Topic. Jus' sayin.

4dika-happy-horse.jpg

Can we actually buy Loftus-Cheek? The guy looks like he's got some talent, imagine if he's being coached by Poch, I think he'd turn into a great player.

Yup. Would take him over Grealish and Zaha and number of other donkeys we have been associated to.

Is Golovin already set for a new club? He'd be dope beside Dele and Eriksen in the midfield.

No. Just NO!
Name me a Russian attacking player who would have been consistently good in any foreign top 4 leagues?

They pretty much hopelessly flop in other leagues, may the reason be cultural, language or mentality issue but they always do. I would have assumed Pavlol would be fairly fresh in ones memory ? :D

Btw - utterly dissapointed not having Pavlol smiley under "old spurs" section :dawsonmean:

According to German magazine Sportbild we are interested in Croatian winger/striker Ante Rebic. Rebic netted 9 times last season for Frankfurt (6 times in the league, 3 in the cup).

Rebic plays mainly as a left winger but can also operate as a center forward or secondary striker.

The issue with Wilshere is, he is a good player who Pochettino could make world class. He's just a cunt as well.

If he hadn't have been such a twat there would be queues of clubs trying to sign him. Spurs would be one of the perfect places for him, but he'll never be excepted and would never be welcome.

Back
Top Bottom