Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OH3mypB.jpg

Edit: Sorry with all these pictures of dudes I thought I was in the 'Male Body Appreciation Thread'.
well you aint. now take that picture of me down

Had a look at H&V Villa forum to see what the scoop is on Grealish.

Another team that hate us lol.

Saw one comment to the effect of 'I am glad they spunked all the Bale money on a bunch of misfits'.

If I am not mistaken, those misfits included Eriksen who is worth at least £150mn......

Had a look at H&V Villa forum to see what the scoop is on Grealish.

Another team that hate us lol.

Saw one comment to the effect of 'I am glad they spunked all the Bale money on a bunch of misfits'.

If I am not mistaken, those misfits included Eriksen who is worth at least £150mn......
I fucking loathe villa as a club. It’s an irrational displeasure I have of them. Shitstain club from a shitstain part of the country.
:avbnaa:

Oh really...? :levyeyes:

Paris St-Germain need to sell 60m euros worth of players to meet FFP rules

Paris St-Germain need to sell 60m euros (£52.9m) worth of players by the end of June, to comply with financial fair play (FFP) rules.

They were cleared of breaching FFP rules, but the French club's transfer dealings from last summer onwards will remain "under close scrutiny".

Uefa opened an investigation into PSG's spending in September.

It came after PSG broke the world record transfer fee in August 2017 when they signed Neymar for £200m.

They also signed Kylian Mbappe on loan, and could pay £165.7m for him this summer.

"The financial impact of transfer activities as from the 2017 summer - up to and including the upcoming transfer window - and compliance with the break-even requirement for the 2018 financial year will remain under close scrutiny and will be thoroughly looked at in the coming weeks," Uefa said in statement.

European football's governing body introduced FFP 'break-even' rules in 2013, requiring clubs to balance their spending with their revenue.

In closing the investigation, Uefa said the "break-even result of the club remains within acceptable deviation" for the past three financial years.

The seven-time French champions have been owned by the Gulf state of Qatar, via its Qatar Sports Investments fund, since 2011.​

Paris St-Germain need to sell 60m euros (£52.9m) worth of players by the end of June, to comply with financial fair play (FFP) rules.

They were cleared of breaching FFP rules, but the French club's transfer dealings from last summer onwards will remain "under close scrutiny".

It came after PSG broke the world record transfer fee in August 2017 when they signed Neymar for £200m.

They also signed Kylian Mbappe on loan, and could pay £165.7m for him this summer.

"The financial impact of transfer activities as from the 2017 summer - up to and including the upcoming transfer window - and compliance with the break-even requirement for the 2018 financial year will remain under close scrutiny and will be thoroughly looked at in the coming weeks," Uefa said in statement.

European football's governing body introduced FFP 'break-even' rules in 2013, requiring clubs to balance their spending with their revenue.

In closing the investigation, Uefa said the "break-even result of the club remains within acceptable deviation" for the past three financial years.

The seven-time French champions have been owned by the Gulf state of Qatar, via its Qatar Sports Investments fund, since 2011.​
...and yet SKY would have you believe They're one of the BIG BOYS... 'cos they signed some Brazilian everyone has heard of!

The sooner THE BLINKERED FOOTBALL WORLD comes around to the idea that WE'RE doing things right... the better!

throwing money at the problem is NOT the solution!

Yet try telling that to MAN €IT¥ & €H£L$£A!

Okayyyyy fineeee we will take Rabiot off your hands for 10m:levystare:

...and yet SKY would have you believe They're one of the BIG BOYS... 'cos they signed some Brazilian everyone has heard of!

The sooner THE BLINKERED FOOTBALL WORLD comes around to the idea that WE'RE doing things right... the better!

throwing money at the problem is NOT the solution!

Yet try telling that to MAN €IT¥ & €H£L$£A!
No offence bk_spur bk_spur but I wasn't trying to be funny!!
I'm deadly serious at how skewed the opinion of what criteria apparently constitutes a 'big club' is right now!

Back
Top Bottom