Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DeZKJ0mWAAglVet.jpg

How can this not be the absolute peak of 'Fan Denial'....?

(...And peak Dippers for that matter?)

...Only way to trump this is to find a way of making the dippers even saltier?

...Only way that get's any shitter for them than that GLOOOOORIOUS CL final is if it was a) United and maybe b) Suarez or Sterling assuming the Bale role.

(I'm still laughing at the line about confiscating Bale's passport! :dembelelol:)

You couldnt make it up.
New neighbours moved in yesterday.
Woken up at 8am by Sky man drilling holes to attach a dish.
(I said my bit from my bedroom window), Neighbour later apologises.
He has been drinking all day, enjoying the sun. Playing with his daughter and playing the radio as loud as it could play. By Seven the child goes to bed screaming and he bursts out a rendition of, Your Never Walk Alone. Hes pissed as a fart and getting the words mixed up . OMFG!!!
Ive got a git next door.

First thing in the morning....

burglar-alarm-keypad.png

Thank me later.... :pochbye:

So an Egyptian lawyer has sued Ramos for over a million dollars "in compensation for the physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering that he has put the Egyptian people through".

I know Egypt is not in Liverpool but this is peak Liverpool

"We're not Egyptian, we're Scouse."

Back
Top Bottom