Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You couldnt make it up.
New neighbours moved in yesterday.
Woken up at 8am by Sky man drilling holes to attach a dish.
(I said my bit from my bedroom window), Neighbour later apologises.
He has been drinking all day, enjoying the sun. Playing with his daughter and playing the radio as loud as it could play. By Seven the child goes to bed screaming and he bursts out a rendition of, Your Never Walk Alone. Hes pissed as a fart and getting the words mixed up . OMFG!!!
Ive got a git next door.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Imgurl?
full

Fabinho, Keita and Fekir would be a RIDICULOUS transfer window. Almost like a game of FIFA or FM.

But it still amazes me that they aren't linked with any goalkeepers and defenders considering that is the weakest area of their team.

van Dijk did improve their defence but they still concede silly goals. Obviously having a great holding midfielder in Fabinho can help that but as long as they have the likes of Lovren and Matip in the back four and Mignolet or Karius in goal, they'll struggle to compete.

Fabinho, Keita and Fekir would be a RIDICULOUS transfer window. Almost like a game of FIFA or FM.

But it still amazes me that they aren't linked with any goalkeepers and defenders considering that is the weakest area of their team.

van Dijk did improve their defence but they still concede silly goals. Obviously having a great holding midfielder in Fabinho can help that but as long as they have the likes of Lovren and Matip in the back four and Mignolet or Karius in goal, they'll struggle to compete.

They’re similar to the Gooners in a lot of ways. Need a decent keeper and a holding midfielder, and much better defenders.

The Gooners have several key players in place already. Liverpool are top-heavy and all over the place as far as any sort of system is concerned.

They’re similar to the Gooners in a lot of ways. Need a decent keeper and a holding midfielder, and much better defenders.

The Gooners have several key players in place already. Liverpool are top-heavy and all over the place as far as any sort of system is concerned.
Well, they've just announced his signing...

Could be Klopp agrees that Jordan Henderson has been horrifically overrated all this time?

You couldnt make it up.
New neighbours moved in yesterday.
Woken up at 8am by Sky man drilling holes to attach a dish.
(I said my bit from my bedroom window), Neighbour later apologises.
He has been drinking all day, enjoying the sun. Playing with his daughter and playing the radio as loud as it could play. By Seven the child goes to bed screaming and he bursts out a rendition of, Your Never Walk Alone. Hes pissed as a fart and getting the words mixed up . OMFG!!!
Ive got a git next door.

Super glue your hubcaps

So an Egyptian lawyer has sued Ramos for over a million dollars "in compensation for the physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering that he has put the Egyptian people through".

I know Egypt is not in Liverpool but this is peak Liverpool

Where are all these 'ballstreet', Onefootball, fanchannel videos about the final. Usually they release them 20min after a game. Its been days and these redmantv wankers havent said a word....

Back
Top Bottom