Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E,5ghyuuyuuuuuum
It's his instincts you are paying for. Like Dele. Always in the right place at the right time. He's the kind of kid Poch can sculpt.

Personally, I'd throw £30mil and stay at Fulham for the season.
Ali we payed 5 million not somewhere around 40.
Using up 30/40 million of a no doubt limited transfer fund would be impractical to the first team.
Better spent other ways .

Everton are hoping to take advantage of cooling interest from Manchester United and Manchester City to sign Tottenham left-back Danny Rose, 27. (Sun)

Meanwhile, Rose is one of three full-backs targeted by Manchester United along with Juventus' Alex Sandro, 27, and Napoli's Albania international Elseid Hysaj, 24. The moves could mean United sell fellow full-back Matteo Darmian, 28, to Juventus. (Gazzetto dello Sport, in Italian)

E,5ghyuuyuuuuuum

Using up 30/40 million of a no doubt limited transfer fund would be impractical to the first team.

I agree. Let's just stick to buying 5m players from lower leagues.

(A deeply subversive, progressive pitching style you have, but seemingly it's just hit paydirt and you've won me over....)

Go Team-Castro!!!

#ITK

images
Always thought Gareth Gates had a bit of the Jermaine Jenas about him... are you saying he's coming out of retirement?
:mong:

E,5ghyuuyuuuuuum

Fair point, but Dele was somewhat of a hidden gem. Sess would be a great addition I feel.

I would really like us to make a play to bring Modric back but I think that's dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom