Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 09/05/2018 20-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And breathe, didn’t leave Wembley until late reflecting on what a superb season we had there. I was a bag of nerves for these past 3 weeks. I just went home and to bed and not down the boozer as usual.

Woke up this morning, the sun is out nerves what nerves, I did doubt, I did swear a few times at my heroes. I did curse the gods of football for daring not to reward us for our fantastic season. All is good now one more game and we’re going back home. Well done everyone concerned a he man effort from Poch’s army. Even our dear Mr Levy can crack a smile.

We are CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Newcastle were decent, Rafa has done a great job there. Murphy, the late sub, has some wheels on him, so does Yedlin.
I've always liked Rafa, even when at the scum and dipper he has always come off as the lesser evil compared to the likes of Maureen and the Wengabus down the road.

Obviously a very competent manager

Hugo has been very up and down this season but he has stepped up in these last few games
Hopefully he can get back to being one of the worlds best keepers next seaon

Need to show some appreciation for Hugo this morning. Not just for a couple of pure class saves but for the very accurate distribution. Something that had been somewhat lacking of late from the Captain.

Pathetic.

What is pathetic about that comment? Lloris has been incredible for us for most of his time at the club, but this season has not been his best. It's just a fact:

The Premier League teams’ ineptitude index 2017-18

"It would perhaps seem likely Joe Hart would clean up here, however it is Woolwich’s Petr Cech who tops the list with six howlers (30 penalty points). Asmir Begovic and Hugo Lloris are joint second on five (25 points) and Hart earns West Ham 20 points for four catastrophic errors."

Fingers crossed he's back to his best next season - one of the top 5 in the world when he's on form.

What is pathetic about that comment? Lloris has been incredible for us for most of his time at the club, but this season has not been his best. It's just a fact:

"It would perhaps seem likely Joe Hart would clean up here, however it is Woolwich’s Petr Cech who tops the list with six howlers (30 penalty points). Asmir Begovic and Hugo Lloris are joint second on five (25 points) and Hart earns West Ham 20 points for four catastrophic errors."

Fingers crossed he's back to his best next season - one of the top 5 in the world when he's on form.
There are some braindead morons on the internet is all

He makes more mistakes as he is brave and tries to take control rather than stick to the goal line. Most of the time same result (goal) but it's chalked up as an error, but it also means he stops loads of situations before they turn.

He has not been at his top form but those stats are bs in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom