Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 09/05/2018 20-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen dropping deep because the two CMs are passing sideways and backwards. If this isn't a clear sign that we need a creative CM, then I don't know what else to say.

I hope Poch murders one of the players at half time. Where the fuck is the fire? Eriksen seems the only player who has it. Nothing new, we've been seeing these same displays for weeks. Please sort it out Poch, kill someone.

Wth is up with Poch don't get why he refuses to play Lucas. He's been our only threat when he came on as a sub last game and yet he plays fuckin Sissoko

I'd honestly hook Wanyama before I hook Sissoko.

Get Wanyama off at half time and bring on either Lucas or Lamela.

Drop Eriksen deeper so that he can move the ball forward quicker and pray for the best.

Sissoko's reaction time is worryingly slow.
I'd keep Victor just to sweep from deep. Moura on- all out attack.

Disgusting first half. Slow, turgid, clueless.
So many anonymous performances, Son, Dele, Kane, EVEN Verts was sloppy.
Wanyama/Sissoko midfield NOT working.

Back
Top Bottom