Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is hard to watch...... we are kids playing amongst men right now.
I don't think Lamela has justified his start. We needed to take the game to them and Son should have started. This is on Poch.
It's probably the Argentine connection. I have no idea why Son didn't start this game. He is on blistering form.

Was clearly a dumb ass decision to start Lamela. We don't pose any threat when attacking due to lack of pace and its frustrating as hell (especially after we have seen what pace can do to them).

We’ve been awful. But that’s a shocking decision.

They should have had 2 pens against Utd and a chalked off goal at Liverpool. So fucking typical they then get a non penalty against us!

VAR has been shit in implementation but it’s sorely needed.

I'm sorry but this is on Poch for me. He learnt nothing from the battering we got earlier in the season. We are doing the exact same shit and getting punished in exactly the same ways. Why did we not play a deeper block with a counter attacking formation like against Real? what did we hope to achieve with this plan? To out-press them? To out-pass them? We are getting fucked, they are just running through us with ease.

Back
Top Bottom