Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this game getting as big as v gooners?
No, not for me. Not ever. It just feels important now because of the success they have bought with the proceeds of the fall of the former USSR. And at the same time, Woolwich are (unusually for them) struggling. The acid test for me is: if Chelsea's dirty roubles disappeared, and they returned to mid table obscurity - perhaps even the Championship, how would you feel about a game against them? For me, it would feel no different to playing QPR, Charlton or Millwall. A bit of edge because it is a London derby. But not the same as playing Woolwich, ever.

The NLD is known as one of the most famous big city derbies in Europe - perhaps the world; if Woolwich were ever to be relegated and we were to play them in the cup it would still be the grudge match for me. Which is remarkable given that one of the teams in the NLD doesn't even come from North London....

And while the likelihood of Russian money leaving Chelsea is low, it will be interesting to see if there is any capital flight as a consequence of the ongoing diplomatic row over the Salisbury poisonings.

Ray Wilkins: Ex-England captain in critical condition in London hospital
Whilst I wish Wilkins well... and call me an old cynic... I can't help but feel €H£L$£A are selfish enough to somehow use this to their advantage tomorrow... and we'd be the bad guys if we dare beat them on such a sad day...
Y'know, all that #winitforButch bollocks!
Like they did with Matthew Harding just before we played them!

Put it to the back of our minds.
I hope he recovers... but no mercy!

For all those not going I’m afraid we may as well lock the match thread.

Tv viewing = guesswork

Your perspective will not be accurate. If Sissoko comes on remember that what looks like a fumble on tv could actually be a Johan Cruyff in the ground.

Whilst I wish Wilkins well... and call me an old cynic... I can't help but feel €H£L$£A are selfish enough to somehow use this to their advantage tomorrow... and we'd be the bad guys if we dare beat them on such a sad day...

What is it with all these footballers with dodgy hearts? Even David Ginola recently too, and he's not a man you'd imagine to be especially unhealthy.

Our first game after Ehiogu died was the semi-final defeat to them, so I wish Ray a speedy recovery, but let’s annihilate Chelskie.

Don't think it can ever be as big an occasion, not the same history. But personally, I feel a tight ball of hatred inside for these cunts which tops anything currently.
Yeah I'm the same its more hatred for Chelsea and all they have done money wise, Wenger give him his due has stuck to his principals to a point anyway and tried playing football and doing it with youth Wiltshit,Ramsey ect ok it's no worked;).....but unlike they chav cunts they bought everything taken the easy option then tried to claim they're the best as city are doing now!

This was number one;...the day THIS happened:
LET'S SUMMON THE SPIRIT OF 1990

28 years is 28 years TOO long!!!

'S fucking DO THIS!
:tobyarm::lamelaaghh::pochhail::dembelewtf:

I was at this one, can't believe we haven't one a game there since. What I have noticed is that when we play in all white against this mob, we are usually successful .... well, worth a try :)

What is it with all these footballers with dodgy hearts? Even David Ginola recently too, and he's not a man you'd imagine to be especially unhealthy.
I think Ray Wilkins was reported to be alcoholic few years ago if that had to anything with his heart attack, lets hope recovers soon.

It’s a guaranteed shit performance and a loss for us. Always is. Cant believe people are actually looking forward to this.

I’m gonna just sit in silence in my front room with the tv firmly off !!

It’s a guaranteed shit performance and a loss for us. Always is. Cant believe people are actually looking forward to this.

I’m gonna just sit in silence in my front room with the tv firmly off !!
Turn your computer and mobile phone off as well!

I think Ray Wilkins was reported to be alcoholic few years ago if that had to anything with his heart attack, lets hope recovers soon.
He still is an alcoholic . He was pissed as a rat on talksport covering a game a few weeks ago.

He is probably laying there thinking, why him ? When he thinks of Alan Brazil

Back
Top Bottom