Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this is the sort of change we'd be unlikely to make unless it was forced (and I know Aurier provided the assist), but I can help wonder whether, given the space we appear to have down the right, we shouldn't get Trippier on for the 2nd half.

Hopefully poch sticks a rocket up their arse
You sick bastard
source.gif

Hope Kane is ok. Three times on that ankle now but each time it's just bad luck, going for the ball and getting there before the opposition and getting it trapped. Didn't look as bad as the last two times. Hopefully fine.

We've been better with Lamela, finally matching their pressing and aggression. We should go on to win it, but need to work hard.

I think playing with a ‘Liverpool style’ front four with no recognised striker when Kane is out is a better idea than expecting a striker that barely plays to do what he does.

Have you thought about motivational speaking for a living?

Fu*k off with your wannabe jokes.

Maybe your standards are so low that for you everything is fine.
But to me, this is not acceptable that we don't turn when the game starts. It happened against Liverpool, it happened against Juve away and it happened today. I don't have any idea why should we tolerate it as fans.

Back
Top Bottom