Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good professional win. Barely got out of second gear.

No one injured, another games fitness for a few and a big game under the Wembley lights coming up in midweek.

Yep, I thought Inzaghi was a fraud to be honest
Pippo-Inzaghi1-300x199.jpg

This team I am telling you This is the fucking team. We got couple of super mans, technitions and a few bull dozers in between. I would be fucking elated but won't be so shocked if we win the CL this year.

Easy win there. Never really had to get out of 3rd gear.
Just hoping everyone in good order for Juve.
Dembele looked to be carrying a slight knock. Hopefully just a precautionary substitution.

3 points.

No goal from Kane. He will be cross at himself about that. Expect he'll score 2 or 3 in the next match - if not against Juve then in the next league game.

Sissoko did well in his little sub appearance.

Inzaghi a fraud come on lol. Best poached of all time in my opinion. 2 goals in a CL final in 07 to win Milan the CL also, great player.

Back
Top Bottom