Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You sir , give your great club a bad name.
Why? Because I rightly call out your bunch of tv star players for not doing the business in your own league. And your pathetic supporters for only turning up for ‘glamour’ games. You need to look closer to home mate. When you start filling your ground and start getting up the table I’ll take you seriously. Until then I’ll say it like it is. Aren’t you even slightly annoyed that those players are so shit in your own league?

Why? Because I rightly call out your bunch of tv star players for not doing the business in your own league. And your pathetic supporters for only turning up for ‘glamour’ games. You need to look closer to home mate. When you start filling your ground and start getting up the table I’ll take you seriously. Until then I’ll say it like it is. Aren’t you even slightly annoyed that those players are so shit in your own league?
No not really, if I was bothered about that I’d support Man City which is closer to my house than Spotland.

"You got nothing on me cos my team is shit and that makes me proppah!!"

Does this thread not have a decent flush?

....Seems we have a floater.

When i think of rochdale all i can imagine is chavs & pedo gangs. As for upthedale, it is probably the first time he has spoken to anyone with anything more than a BTEC qualification. Gdluck on your journey back to your sh*thole

When i think of rochdale all i can imagine is chavs & pedo gangs. As for upthedale, it is probably the first time he has spoken to anyone with anything more than a BTEC qualification. Gdluck on your journey back to your sh*thole
Well to be fair , the signs were there for all to see, thousands of people walking around with cocks on their heads!

Even from across the Atlantic it's easy to spot a troll.
7357a624498ac5086ffb8524dc882b80.gif

Says the boy from the 20000 crowd that will have 85000 against Juve!
If weather conditions were better, there would of easily been 40k, and will still get near 70k in the league, you must be bored af, come on it must annoy you slightly that you get all this support against us, but average 3,000 in the league

If weather conditions were better, there would of easily been 40k, and will still get near 70k in the league, you must be bored af, come on it must annoy you slightly that you get all this support against us, but average 3,000 in the league
I’d be even more disappointed if we only got 500 turning up tonight.
It would be nice to get 5500 home fans every game but tonight’s fans albeit they were from Rochdale were made up of City fans , United fans etc. Who watch their respective clubs at the weekend.
We live in a bad catchment area for small clubs as there are so many big clubs around us.

I’d be even more disappointed if we only got 500 turning up tonight.
It would be nice to get 5500 home fans every game but tonight’s fans albeit they were from Rochdale were made up of City fans , United fans etc. Who watch their respective clubs at the weekend.
We live in a bad catchment area for small clubs as there are so many big clubs around us.

Worse than London? Hmmmmm.......

So anyway, 500 fans and essentially 5k neutrals and tourists.....?

Makes you wonder why the 'Dale fans here are so touchy about the lack of singing being pointed out.

Thing is, WHY would the 5k turn up and sing songs for players they have no connection with?

They came to see Spurs, didn't they.... :dierno:

Worse than London? Hmmmmm.......

So anyway, 500 fans and essentially 5k neutrals and tourists.....?

Makes you wonder why the 'Dale fans here are so touchy about the lack of singing being pointed out.

Thing is, WHY would the 5k turn up and sing songs for players they have no connection with?

They came to see Spurs, didn't they.... :dierno:
Well not quite, but I know what you are saying.
We did sing tonight, but you were almost silent apart from a half finished rendition of when the spurs go marching in.
There were much more than 500 true Dale fans there, I just used that figure As an example.

Back
Top Bottom