Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have become spoilt.
I don’t even think it’s that.
Some people just don’t watch the games & think because Sky says he hasn’t touched the ball a thousand times or had 9 shots on target, then he’s having an off game. They fail to grasp what is happening on the pitch. Kane was dragging their defence all over the place- more so in the second half. They blew themselves out trying to keep him out of the match. Spaces then appeared and we had the tactical nous to make the most of their tiring lungs.

The Everton fella got banned didn't he for earning a pen by diving...I know he didn't dive but might it be looked at by the panel?
Looked it up. It's a panel of 3 that independently have to come to a unanimous decision that the ref was conned. Not strong enough evidence here to come to that conclusion, surely.

It's Harry Kane, England's best striker since Shearer, and a world cup year.

I very much doubt anyone in the right mind at the FA would look at sanctioning him.

Nice for a change that we have some undue influcence and power.

Can anyone remind me, who is harry Kane?:kaneear:

FDCEFF880A1175856413789298688_30fb798b35f.1.5.11089250344413882248.mp4.jpg

Everyone owes it to themselves to read this.

Zero to 100 | By Harry Kane
This is facepalm stuff. I wonder who wrote it for him, and how long ago it was written. I think it was intended as a strategic Spurs/NFL/American fan base piece of PR, but it's also clearly working as a wee souvenir for some Spurs fans. Fair enough. Cringe central, but fair enough.

I wonder if this will become the trend - commemorative, ghostwritten articles to mark players' career milestones? I could do a good line in that pish.

Back
Top Bottom