Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At him? Really? With his record for us? Can you resent him moving to win stuff...I think he's way more in it for that glory than the money.

The timing would be awful. Just ahead of new stadium. If he stayes for another season and then leaves, I would be okay with that. But we are so close to the top now, and if our best player leaves in the summer...Fuck that.

But honestly, I can't see him leaving. Not yet!

The timing would be awful. Just ahead of new stadium. If he stayes for another season and then leaves, I would be okay with that. But we are so close to the top now, and if our best player leaves in the summer...Fuck that.

But honestly, I can't see him leaving. Not yet!

But would you resent him or thank him? Sol Campbell or Gareth bale?

You know, it's a shame he didn't get the 100th in the NLD.

But in the 95th minute at the Kop end to deny Liverpool wins sounds just as perfect.

DVNf8SaWkAUKRy0.jpg

Yep, he didn't play well today. Even I will admit that. However, the first penalty doesn't factor into that. It looks embarrassing, but if the keeper dives everyone praises him for staying calm.

Good to end his horrible one game not scoring streak.

So, 100 Premier League goals, puts him 26th on the list of all time top Premier League goalscorers.

5 goals away from overtaking Drogba
7 goals away from overtaking Peter Crouch and Darren Bent.

Back
Top Bottom