Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll admit, when Salah made it 2-1 I turned off in a rage, went to another room and screamed into a pillow.

It was the Spursiest thing we'd done in a long time.

As I lay there seething, I thought to myself 'I bet when I go to have a look on Livescore it's 2-2'. And it fucking was.

Get in!

Fully deserved after that second half performance. A loss would have been a real blow to morale but now the lads should be fully up for Woolwich having dominated United for 90 mins and after dominating the 2nd half at Anfield - something visiting teams very rarely do.

Can't help but feel a bit aggrieved we didn't get all 3 points but we shouldn't get greedy. Beat Woolwich next week and we've successfully navigated the trickiest bit of our league campaign.

COYS

NBC says 2nd penalty shouldn't have been given because Van Dyke didn't know Lamela was there. Earlier in the game, they were talking about his brilliant awareness of knowing where every player is on the pitch after a simple header back to the keeper.

Stopped watching after the 1st penalty award. Just seen the score now. I went through all the permutations. I had a feeling he would go down the middle, like he did in the win against City and one at the Emirates. He was overdue doing one there again, something Liverpool's scouting report might have picked up. Bit of gutter but we got the point at least. Two points dropped though a chance to get that monkey off our back about lack of away top 6 wins.

Let me just say I am so glad Kane is over with the 100 goal mark. I knew Kane was not to be let down but I didn't think it would happen that way. Someone get his name down that linesman :kanegoal:

What an amazing game from us.
So proud of them, we made a statement I feel with that, especially the 2nd half performance.
I nearly cried when Kane scored, what a fucking Don he is, cojones like pumpkins!
Buzzing after that, brilliant, I l9ve how we didn't change our way of playing, we just ground that out slowly gaining more control and creating better and better chances. Many teams would have taken a right old tonking after their giftwrapped goal, but we battle our hearts out.
Fucking titans the lot of them.
:tobyarm::lamelaaghh::kanegoal:

I don't understand how anyone could say the second one wasn't a pen, he clearly kicks Lamela. The first one was debatable cause of the offside thing, but second was definite.

Thought Salah was brilliant by the way, credit where it's due, he's been brilliant all season. The thing is he has got so good so rapidly that I think Liverpool will struggle to hold on to him even this summer, I think Barcellona will buy him. If they are very lucky they will hold onto him another season at best.

mj-laughing.gif

In that whole second half I was thinking, there's just no way we deserve to lose this.. Even when Salah scored, I just thought we were the better team, they had one chance in the second half and took it, we're a great team but we need to be more ruthless.

Back
Top Bottom