Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great half.

Couldn't have asked for a better start. Got through United's pressure and defensively got better as the games gone on. Dembele playing a lot more intelligently and Trippier has grown as the game has gone on.

Can't wait to see Wanyama come on and smash a few cunts
Hopefully for Dembele early on - that yellow has him on a tight rope.

Need to keep the focus, not concede early in 2nd half. The cunt reffing the game has no control of the game and I could see us getting dicked with a card/pen decision.

What a half that was! COYS!!

Nearly 5 am here, buzzing like a lunatic after so much coffee.
Trippier worried me a bit, he was leaving huge gaps but seems to have improved a bit and he hasn't been too bad in attack, after that first horrific cross attempt.
That chance for Kane at the end, I literally thought we had had scored. It was as if watching a replay as everything went into slow motion! Might have just been the coffee though :)
Let's keep this up lads and fucking finish these bastards. We look very dangerous at times if we can just get the right pass through for Sonny / Kane.

COYS!!

:tobyarm:

Man Ure weren't shite, we simply blew them away.

Pogba is shit scared of Dier and the Moose

Think it’s a bit of both tbh that early goal has completely blown up there game plan and they haven’t recasted well, Jose will be destroying them right about now. That said though we have been great just need to keep this up.

Back
Top Bottom