January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paying a lot for someone in January?
levytear.gif

19’goals for a winger is excellent. No matter the league or the teams.
He was a starter for them but the lost place because of mbappe and Neymar.

It depends on the quality of the league, a lot of failed PL players are pulling out big numbers in that league. Listen I have no issue with him coming here but there should be a level of doubt about him given what was promised and what has been delivered.

It depends on the quality of the league, a lot of failed PL are pulling out big numbers in that league. Listen I have no issue with him coming here but there should be a level of doubt about him given what was promised and what has been delivered.
He’s not a world class player. But he’s pretty pretty good. Not worst than the mikithsryan guy for example

It depends on the quality of the league, a lot of failed PL players are pulling out big numbers in that league. Listen I have no issue with him coming here but there should be a level of doubt about him given what was promised and what has been delivered.
He's enigmatic as I've said before, what is key is, he provides a different option to what we have.

Which we are desperate for.

Last edited:
No coincidence (in my opinion) that this transfer rumour has suddenly taken off a couple of days after the Sanchez - Mkhitaryan deal was finalised.

That essentially took both of those clubs out of the running for a RW - leaving, what, Chelsea as the main threat to going in for Moura? Hopefully they don't do a Willian on us.

Actually means we're pretty lucky the Sanchez saga didn't drag on until deadline day. Gave us time to let PSG become more desperate to sell Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom