Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leaving this god awful stadium now, we weren't at the races today and they are next level. We had little to offer and worst of all i'm staying up here tonight. Can't even look forward to the cricket. As Poch says sometimes it's good to feel the pain. Let's hope our heroes can react.

Dele, Eriksen, Dier.
They worked their socks off mate, constant pressing and running all amounted to nothing when no one is passing to you, look behind them, look at Winks and Dembele. I need to watch again and check the movement (to see if it could have been better/make it easier for them to receive the ball but they were not the issue today, far from it.

If someone gave me a £10b blank cheque, I could win the premier league.. Nothing great about what they are doing, they have the most money that is all.

I don't agree with this viewpoint at all, if that was the case they'd win it every year. They've won it twice in the last 10 years however, they "have the most money", so surely they should win it every year?

I think Pep Guardiola should get at least a little credit.

I don't agree with this viewpoint at all, if that was the case they'd win it every year. They've won it twice in the last 10 years however, they "have the most money", so surely they should win it every year?

Guardiola has managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man City all clubs with unlimited funds and can BUY any player.. David Moyes would have won what he has.

Judge him if he's at a Burnley or Swansea or any club without unlimited money

I'm musing really but but I'm certain Walker isn't the only player of ours City tapped up and I'm also certain that Walker helped them tap up Rose and maybe others after they snared him , Toby won't sign , Rose wants out , Dele looks lost. The togetherness just doesn't seem as strong this season.
Sorry fella you are way off. Of course our players are approached, just we approach others, nothing changed there, this is football. Doing too much mystic meg.

When he goes to a club like Rona and wins things and gets them flying in Europe I'll give his due until then I just can't.

That's more of a criticism of Pep in my view spent all that money with one of the best teams around last year and won fuck all

Naive at times. For all his great saves, Lloris is still fucking shit with his distribution.
Trippier was truly owned at all times tonight, chasing shadows. Alli was rubbish & desrved a red card for that abomination of a tackle on de Bruyne. Well and truly beaten by a far superior side. But if some fucker gave me the pick of the worlds best players with an open cheque book, I could win the league. It’s a farce. Not a competition. Just who has the biggest budget. And we aren’t in that league, thank fuck. No soul in their club. None at all. And before anyone gets all anti board, unless we sold our soul as a club, then the oil billions will always win. Lewis could spend his whole life savings & we still couldn’t compete with the oil slavery families. Fuck it. Football is finished as a competitive sport.

Back
Top Bottom