Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the worst performance I’ve ever seen from Trippier, it’s dreadful. He can’t pass, keep his position or watch the runner. I wouldn’t be surprised if Poch tears him a new one.

We massively miss a proper DM, no one in their to tackle and break up the play.

If we’re not active in the market we are in deep shit.
Hopefully Wanyama will be back to sort that mess out.

Trippier can fuck off. Should not play against a top 6 club again.

Oh and Airfixx Airfixx i’ll accept my apology now. I said we had a reason to be fearful of playing City. Absolutely outclassed and pulled apart.

This is embarrising now.
We embarressed ourselves in the transfer window. Now we're paying for it on the pitch.
Our summer spending was fine though. Those that abused you awfully quiet.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing first hand what six hundred million spent in the transfer market buys you, and on the other hand a failure to improve a squad that is stretched to the limit when losing just a couple of CB's and a DM to injuries and suspension.

Hey we still got CL eh?

Wtf though. Our players couldnt look around all day. Need to practice looking around bf balls arrives. Only then we have chance against bigboys.

Back
Top Bottom