Tottenham v stoke city

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to say like West Ham lie down for Woolwich then give us hell, Stoke are the polar opposite, seem to not even bother trying against us but love winding up Wenger

Im loving today! What a brilliant week for us as a club.

Dele still poor, but the team is stepping up and hopefully he'll come good. Son looks like more than a comfortable option, and Eriksen finding form.

Enjoy your day soldier
I haven't been one of those for longer than I was one Sammy.
I don't call you schoolboy so why call me that?
Seem like that it's not me that needs to move on.

Fantastic, much needed, win. Could have been by an even better margin. Lamela alone could have had a brace and an assist easily after coming on. Good signs of recovery in the league, but gotta keep in mind that Stoke are utter shit and we shouldn't get too carried away with this. A lot of work still to do to get back in that top 4 and secure our CL place for next season.

Back
Top Bottom