TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am confused as to how anyone can dig Llorente out over today. He affected the game when he came on, we had our best spell with him on the pitch and pretty sure he was involved in the goal to a large degree in the build up.

Do we always need to have a fall guy ? if Sissoko was playing would it be him again or Dele.....At times they all are worthy of a rocket or two, but to see Llorente as the problem with Jansen as the answer is baffling. Remember Real Madrid away ?

Today the whole team did not click for about 75 out of 90 minutes. Singling one player is hard to do with 11 being absolute shite. No idea why it did not click today other than WBA put a shift in and it was when they tired that we looked likely to win.... not the first time WBA have been a problem to us.

Disappointed. But lots of football remains. Two wins in the next week should ease the mini league crisis.

I am confused as to how anyone can dig Llorente out over today. He affected the game when he came on, we had our best spell with him on the pitch and pretty sure he was involved in the goal to a large degree in the build up.

Do we always need to have a fall guy ? if Sissoko was playing would it be him again or Dele.....At times they all are worthy of a rocket or two, but to see Llorente as the problem with Jansen as the answer is baffling. Remember Real Madrid away ?

Today the whole team did not click for about 75 out of 90 minutes. Singling one player is hard to do with 11 being absolute shite. No idea why it did not click today other than WBA put a shift in and it was when they tired that we looked likely to win.... not the first time WBA have been a problem to us.

Disappointed. But lots of football remains. Two wins in the next week should ease the mini league crisis.

Liked your post, but look distinctly like Dembele that changed things for us.... He was the only one able to fend off their midfielders and hold onto the ball

He was an anticlimax at the time. Since then we’ve all tried to rationalise the signing. Now i’m Simply calling it a shite transfer
Llorente played some of the best stuff we have seen from him today. He was doing just what we got him for, and he gave their defence two big men to worry about instead of one.
Yep he's old and not particularly fast and he isn't Bale or Aubemayang, but then again he's was cheaper and cheaper to run. We got what we paid for.
He didn't let us down today.

Dele did some good stuff today, but all anyone will remember, will be him giving the ball away for their goal. That apart he was lively, innovative, and a constant menace.......

But, you shag one sheep..........
That was just a rumour.
Suspicious.gif

Dele did some good stuff today, but all anyone will remember, will be him giving the ball away for their goal. That apart he was lively, innovative, and a constant menace.......

But, you shag one sheep..........

Dele makes a habit of giving the ball away, only a matter of time before we conceded from it. When he needed to show "good stuff" he didn't have the technique to carry it through. No surprises there either.

He was an anticlimax at the time. Since then we’ve all tried to rationalise the signing. Now i’m Simply calling it a shite transfer

No one expects the backup or alternative to Kane to be Ronaldo or Messi.

But given the fact that we have scouts , coaches and a manager of a multi, multi million pound football enterprise, I would expect the end result of their combined expensive football expertise to throw up more than a has been fucking mercenary whose legs have clearly gone.

But maybe that's just me.

No one expects the backup or alternative to Kane to be Ronaldo or Messi.

But given the fact that we have scouts , coaches and a manager of a multi, multi million pound football enterprise, I would expect the end result of their combined expensive football expertise to throw up more than a has been fucking mercenary whose legs have clearly gone.

Bit harsh.... Last season + medicals.

Back
Top Bottom