The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top of the group of death. What a team. They've shown over and over they have a great ability to bounce back from disappointing results. Great character and people should stop doubting them and Poch.

Super win last night but something clearly happened between Saturday and the Dortmund game.

Much needed to restore confidence and belief.

Lets hope Saturday represented the low point of our season and that the best is yet to come.

Last edited:
DPOffTQU8AEM4B9.jpg

EvenSingleHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

Group of death? We shit ‘em.

Group of Meh. :allitongue:

We got a glimpse at that proud Poch face (like at the WHLFinale) last night.

:pochohshit:

(Not that one.... Lol)

Season bigger than 1 Derby result (we are not WH or Arse)... The Spurs go marching on!!!!!

:tobyarm:

Last edited:
Have you not got Google ?

Do you not look at the match threads on here ?

WTF ?

BIG CLUE Try looking near the end of the match thread v the goons to see pictures of that cunt Llorente smiling away with the gooners after the game.
Be fair, u had to be really hardcore to get to the end of that thread

Just can't help yourself can you lad.
It was a great night for every Spurs fan. Melters and non melters alike. Stop soiling the thread
I take it some people are still choosing to focus on so called melter's rather than a great victory for the team.
Lets make spurs winning in to a petty forum dispute. Because that's what true fans do!
So glad I think I have all those sort of fans on ignore now.

Last edited:
Looking at the groups table right now, we could get one of the following in the knock-out stages: Basel/CSKA, Bayern/PSG, Roma/Atletico (looks unlikely for Atletico atm), Barcelona/Juventus, Sevilla/Spartak (unlikely for Spartak to get through but who knows lol), Shakhtar/Napoli, Porto/Leipzig. Out of these I think Bayern/PSG & Barcelona/Juventus are tricky and maybe Napoli.

Looking at the groups table right now, we could get one of the following in the knock-out stages: Basel/CSKA, Bayern/PSG, Roma/Atletico (looks unlikely for Atletico atm), Barcelona/Juventus, Sevilla/Spartak (unlikely for Spartak to get through but who knows lol), Shakhtar/Napoli, Porto/Leipzig. Out of these I think Bayern/PSG & Barcelona/Juventus are tricky and maybe Napoli.
Any tie will be tricky. We've shown with a little application, certain players staying fit and believing, we can take anyone on.The players certainly believe it-they have said as much.

I take it some people are still choosing to focus on so called melter's rather than a great victory for the team.
Lets make spurs winning in to a petty forum dispute. Because that"s what true fans do!
So glad I think I have all those sort of fans on ignore now.

giphy.gif

Intriguing that your return to the forum coincided with our loss to Woolwich. But when we were on our great run, you were nowhere to be seen. Just like John. Love pissing on this club but as soon as that's brought to attention you talk about ''great victories''. When you wankers haven't even celebrated ours all season, just turn up to shit on the side when we lose as John admitted he does.

Any tie will be tricky. We've shown with a little application, certain players staying fit and believing, we can take anyone on.The players certainly believe it-they have said as much.
Just had a scout. Could get Shakhtar, Porto or Basel which would be nice but also Bayern, Juve or Roma which wouldn't.

As you say though, no mugs get through the group stage of the CL and I imagine clubs fear us more than we fear any side. I'd back us to beat all but maybe 4 sides in this competition.

Basel I think would be a good draw. Should be too strong for them & not a very long away trip either. Knowing our luck we will get munich!

Just watched the game in full Sanchez and Aurier just real standouts!
Chuffed for Aurier. A real class player who has been unfairly criticised I feel. Most forget it's still his first half season in a difficult new League. Been very impressed with him.

Sanchez is just Sanchez. He's a triumph all round. A wonderful, wonderful defender.

Just had a scout. Could get Shakhtar, Porto or Basel which would be nice but also Bayern, Juve or Roma which wouldn't.

As you say though, no mugs get through the group stage of the CL and I imagine clubs fear us more than we fear any side. I'd back us to beat all but maybe 4 sides in this competition.
I want Bayern. Show the Gooners how to progress past ze Germans in Europe’s elite competition. Beat Bayern & that will hurt them beyond hurt after their woeful endeavours against them.

I want Bayern. Show the Gooners how to progress past ze Germans in Europe’s elite competition. Beat Bayern & that will hurt them beyond hurt after their woeful endeavours against them.
Brave man. I'd rather avoid them tbh. I think their style of play, not to mention the fact they're awesome, is our kryptonite. I'd really like to play Barca later in the competition just so I can see Messi play in the flesh whilst he's at his peak.

Really happy with that Danny Rose performance last night. Especially the second half. It's good to see him bombing down the left hand side again! It's amazing what a good result can do after the weekend. Fuck you Woolwich and that fat DT wanker! "Champagne football" is back :dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

We will go into the knock out stages with a respected reputation, this removes any unknown about us and teams will be up for it against us. We've seen over the years, the standard especially in the last 8 is very high and only the very best stay in the competition. We need everyone fit and playing well to stand any chance . Last nights performance was excellent but we will need to get better.

Back
Top Bottom