The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just won. I' very happy.:freundgoal:
And the penny probably ain't dropped yet, but I've been posting in the match thread.
Yea, coz that's what we're on about.

FYI, we just topped our Champions League group. Big up Daniel Levy for facilitating that. Brought in Poch and backed him full hilt. Under his stewardship we've gone from middle table dwellers to Champions League group topping badboys and Europe's elite fear us.

Like most Spurs fans, he must be chuffed what a time it is to be Spurs.

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-014.jpg

Dortmund fans singing beer barrel polka(Rosamunde)/ roll out the barrel

sung around the world, and a catchy War tune , probably down to the Germans invading Czechoslovakia.

It's a proper Bond villain photo. Not quite as sinister as this one though.

joe-lewis-daniel-levy.jpeg
Can you imagine them two doing anyhting as cringeworthy as this:

Although Gold is not committed as much as The Gnome with no home.

Thinks: “ ffs this is more embarrassing than the time I caught my old man shagging my wife. There, that’s a bit more ambiguous. I can say I’m folding my arms “

Some compliments through gritted teeth from a gooner this morning.

"Fair play for topping the group, no one saw you doing that. Fortunate that Dortmund and Madrid are nowhere near their best at the moment.""

I replied with "well you'll be able to see how good Dortmund are for yourself because they've dropped down into that Thursday night competition that you're in havent they?"

That's our incentive to finish off Apoel else they may leapfrog Dortmund into third place and Dortmund would then go out of Europe all together.

Thinks: “ ffs this is more embarrassing than the time I caught my old man shagging my wife. There, that’s a bit more ambiguous. I can say I’m folding my arms “
are they going on the X Factor?

Power Puff girls have let themselves go.

Anyone else believe we can go on to win the CL?
Probably not but it's going to be great fun finding out. It could be a killer's row of Juventus, Barca, City and PSG. That's what I've waited to look forward to for nearly 30 years.

One thing's for sure we're better than previous sides that have won it. Namely, Chelsea and Inter Milan.

14 EPL goals for a relegation candidate.

Yep fair enough and he has won things at top clubs all over Europe. Vinny had one season the Dutch league.

Yet llorente seems immune to criticism for no goals scored. He had a good game at the bernabau and that's it, he looks laboured, clumsy and nothing like a proven striker. Vinny was criticized for all those things last season despite his lack of experience. For me I would rather have a young, hungry striker who will make errors but can be coached than a veteran striker who is looking like he has never played in his life.

Back
Top Bottom