Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of us were saying that Christian was a remarkable footballer before tonight. Suddenly everyone loves him because he scored 3 against Ireland? To his detractors, look at yourselves now.

Last edited:
Some of us were saying that Christian was a remarkable footballer before tonight. Suddenly everyone loves him because he scored 3 against Ireland? To his detractors? Look at yourselves now.

I never thought he was gonna get a chance at first team football. But surely Poch can’t look past him anymore now.

I never thought he was gonna get a chance at first team football. But surely Poch can’t look past him anymore now.
Some people can’t see beyond goals. Contributions other than that are largely ignored. If I had a £1 for every time I’ve read “Eriksen was shit today” I’d have £1094. They want Dier to be more like Eriksen and Eriksen to be more like Dier - ignoring the fact that we have both. There’s more sense written in the Toilet thread.

Some people can’t see beyond goals. Contributions other than that are largely ignored. If I had a £1 for every time I’ve read “Eriksen was shit today” I’d have £1094. They want Dier to be more like Eriksen and Eriksen to be more like Dier - ignoring the fact that we have both. There’s more sense written in the Toilet thread.

When you're right, you're right, Joe.

Back
Top Bottom