The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yiddos, what have we just witnessed? I'm not ashamed to admit there was almost tears in my eyes at times tonight watching that display, to think of all the shit seasons we've witnessed, all the defeats snatched from the jaws of victory, all the bad luck, years upon years of the goons and chelsea taking the piss out of us, well that tonight is our reward for years of dedication through the hard times...soak it up and enjoy...because we've fucking earned it!

Agree. I get so much stick here for supporting Tottenham, because everyone here is supporting "big" clubs. But today.. Today is my day. And years to come.. Ohh :levywhoa:

He was all like spurs wouldn’t have won if Real Madrid had showed up. On the other hand, right at the end before they cut to commercials huddle looks at the camera and gives us a sneaky fist pump
I had Jorge Valdano, he was very Madrid biased but he gave us max credit all the way through. Brilliant to hear him, his analysis was fantastic

On the train home from the game.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible. Best I've ever witnessed.

I'm proud to say that I was there when Spurs beat the back to back reigning European champions 3-1. One of the best nights in the clubs entire history.

I'm also proud to say I am a Tottenham fan.

I was on a moody Acestream but it was on Bein, a pay channel. I managed to sort my father in law out by downloading Acestream so he could watch it at home, he was very complimentary about us

On the train home from the game.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible. Best I've ever witnessed.

I'm proud to say that I was there when Spurs beat the back to back reigning European champions 3-1. One of the best nights in the clubs entire history.

I'm also proud to say I am a Tottenham fan.
Fuck me I just read that back and it's the cringiest thing ive ever read.

EDIT: I'm not sorry guys

The one and only time I will ever quote Ian Wr!&ht;

"It was comfortable as well. Tottenham played it perfectly. They respected them but they let Real Madrid earn their respect.

The tempo, the technical ability and the intensity...Real Madrid couldn't get near them. Spurs were better in every department and it was very, very impressive."

Back
Top Bottom