Huddersfield Town v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny how this forum effects real life. Sitting in the pub and see McGinn score twice and all I can do is chuckle to myself about a jock geeza called Sausage fucking Vince who's bigged the boy up forever. My mates wouldn't understand.
They won't understand. Don't try to make them. It's not worth it.

You know McGinn. And that's enough. He'll be a household name inside 18 months. His own fragrance inside 3 years.

I rarely venture in to match threads on here based on past experience of seeing endless, tedious cripple fights. I thought a 4-0 away win would be safe.

:pochshock:

God, the international break is going to be interesting...

Some good comments on one of the Town Forums, of course they also have one or two of their own Joeys like here.

Town fans clapping off Harry Kane !! | DATM | HTAFC
This is my personal favourite
"I understand the impulse - today we probably watched the equivalent Shearer in his prime, maybe the best striker in the world right now - but for me I feel sick about losing four nil and that dominates over any aesthetic pleasure in Kane’s performance. It’s like watching a good looking bloke shag my wife and then telling him how well he’s done it."

Absolutely hilarious...& true.

But you are a fat fuck.
What makes you think that? Have you ever seen me in real life? Already asked you once, since you’re an expert.

And an absolute bore of gargantuan proportions.
Ha ha. Then I’m in good company with you aren’t I?
And I live in Surrey
So what happened to your fancy life I’m the sun that you were so keen to remind us and others of over and over and over?
what the hell does age have to do with the way I articulate my opinions of the relative merits or skill level of Spurs players on a Spurs forum?
Nothing, but it does have plenty to do with your narcissistic superiority complex and immaturity that leads you to act like a playground bully and then pretend that you are something better.
I try to justify my opinions (which is all they are) and my sole argument with Sammy was his method of expressing his opinion, by calling Alli shit.
You think you are better than Sammy? Lol. Sammy, I’m spite of his sometimes endless arguing, at least can display humility from time to time, unlike the grand Lord Cooper.
And lo and behold, the TFC Lone Ranger, and true holder of the only opinion that counts, Freddy Fat Fuck Von Pompous now jumps in and accused me of being scared to go to matches because Jabba the Judge is going to call me a prick!
Whilst posting like one......
So we’re up to three playground insults in this one post from the guy that just admonished sammyspurs sammyspurs for apparently using childish insults. Ha ha ha. Look at yourself Cooper. Look at how desperate and hypocritical you are.

Anyhow, accusing you of being scared). Quite the contrary. It was you accusing sammyspurs of being too scared to meet you. Well Billy Big Bollocks, you want to play that game and think people won’t say things to your face, meet me at a home game this year. Let’s see how many of the fat jokes you’ll be prepared to say.
Let's be generous and assume you got a bit squiffy and didn't realise that you were posting like a thirteen year old.
Let’s be honest and assume this sentence has no credibility after you’ve fired off three five year old fat jokes grandad. :harrylol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom