Apoel Nicosia v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like we miss Verts at the back. That Aurier slip...that Lloris clearance...way too much freedom and space for them in our box.

Great vision by Toby on the Kane goal, we need that out of him more, especially with Jan out.

Feel like we are lucky to be up, but I will take it.

Well that was interesting. Surprising selection from Pochettino, but seems pretty good tbf.
Some really nice passing in our midfield, everyone playing pretty well, but could do better with final ball / cross. Kane is just priceless really, I was a bit bleary eyed (03:34 here) but his goal woke me up.
After looking so assured against spam, Lloris nearly killed me there with that bad kick, hopefully 2nd half we will be calmer in defense and keep the clean sheet.

Watching the goal again, that is some assist by Toby there!!

:tobyarm:

The most worrying Thing for me is our most creative Player on the pitch is a fucking CM ffs. We had the entire summer to add creativity in midfield.

To compete in Europe you Need creative highly technical midfielders not talentless donkeys like Son, Sissoko and Wanyama.

WTF?

:lamelashock:

The most worrying Thing for me is our most creative Player on the pitch is a fucking CM ffs. We had the entire summer to add creativity in midfield.

To compete in Europe you Need creative highly technical midfielders not talentless donkeys like Son, Sissoko and Wanyama.

If you're now calling Wanyama useless as well as Son, you're either trolling or deluded.

I think a 4-4-2 makes a lot more sense then what we have now. Get Trippier off and bring on Llorente, slide Davies over, put Sissoko and Son out wide.

Interesting team selection and to be honest it very disappointed in that half. We could've conceded more than once if they had a bit of luck.

That kick from Hugo... he really needs to improve that area of his game

Back
Top Bottom