Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped a bloke off at Stamford Bridge today (true story) but as I pulled up, he said 'Sorry mate, take me to Tottenham instead."
Bloke on the gate said that it was happening a lot lately. :troll:

P.S. I took a photo but don't know how to upload it on here.

Nope. The X is cos i disagree with the sentiment that i commented upon....

I dont want to see the club mortgage it's future considering spending is no guarantee of success...

Look how much it has cost City to 'buy' 2 epl titles in 10 years.
We work differently than city so don't worry.
:levylol:

Last edited:
mickdale mickdale Bill Madrid Bill Madrid both your experiences reinforces why they were the pieces of shit we used to have to clean up after we played them

They are the Donald Trump of premier league football - flashy, showy, temperamental whose core support are the kind of people you cross the ocean to avoid...

DIneLaMVYAA1s6r

Tight cunt............

:levylol:

Llorente may even push Kane is my belief. He will add quality to Kane's game if Kane chooses to learn from him.

What Pochettino has sanctioned and this could be that transition to being a better manager is the acquisition of a character in Aurier and an experienced player in Llorente. Not his way previously.

The Spaniard may see this as his last chance to impress on a big stage and hopefully he can do for us what Ibrahimovic did for United.

If you watch Llorente's interview on the official site, he clearly states that he wants to learn from the likes of Kane and Poch.

This guy has the experience, is a team player, offers a different option with or without Kane in the side and is a hard nut. At 32 he is fit, predominantly stays injury free and hopefully nets us another fifteen at the same ratio as he did at Swansea last season.

A classic Levy case of a late buy as with Davids and VDV

....and you know what, Janssen deciding to stay and fight both Kane and Llorente for his place speaks volumes...

He could've gone to Brighton and pretty much walked into their starting line-up...

But I'd like to think he's made of stronger stuff... I think he'll get his chance, and I think he might even get it ALONGSIDE Llorente, if Poch ever goes for 2 up top! ...call me crazy, but 3-5-2/4-4-2 Could well be our much needed Plan 'B'!!

A classic Levy case of a late buy as with Davids and VDV

I can't give you any references for it, but Poch asked for Llorente weeks back and personally spoke to him to convince him to join us, apparently. Levy has obviously been after him for years, but this one is a mutual signing it seems.

I can't give you any references for it, but Poch asked for Llorente weeks back and personally spoke to him to convince him to join us, apparently. Levy has obviously been after him for years, but this one is a mutual signing it seems.

He's ideal for what our results, options and squad/ mentality development needs.

Seems to fit the Tottenham ethos as well. Happy Harry and us have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom