And so....the Carabao Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the ONLY fixture that would cause a fixture pile up in SEPTEMBER, and WE get it...
for a Cup that we'll be criticised for if we don't take seriously, yet derided if we do...

Meanwhile, in other 'home banker' news... Man U play Burton and the Arse play Doncaster... fine!

I expext/hope Forest to put up a fight against Chelsea!

Actually, if Derby DO end up getting past Barnsley to play us, that's a bit of an EAST MIDLANDS trio for the big boys!
Burton, Derby & Forest!!
East Midlands Today will be having a week long Cup Special!!

FFS.

Any idea why Barnsley/Derby hasn't already be played??

Grimsby v Derby got abandoned (waterlogged) on round 1 night, and it's looking like Derby are going to be a round behind for the rest of the tournament. They played their rematch during Round 2.

2TxRjPB.jpg

Nice draw.

Not quite Gillingham where we can blood some youngsters in but decent level for some or our fringe players.

Must be quite the draw getting Wembley in the 3rd round.

So this will be played during Round 4, then we'll probably play each round we each late until we hit a spare fixture date - possibly an FA Cup Replay slot?

Best we give the away team 15k tickets and sell them at £10 or the place will be empty.
Yep,or some really silly deals.
I think even at a tenner,they are going to struggle.
How about 3 tickets for a score.4 for a pony.
It may drag some of the people who have got out of the habit of attending games(i know loads) into visiting the new Wembley,then reignite their interest.

Good they seem to have put us back on track with the rounds.

Hope there are some serious ticket incentives for this one. How about free for all Season ticket holders Mr Levy?

Good they seem to have put us back on track with the rounds.

Hope there are some serious ticket incentives for this one. How about free for all Season ticket holders Mr Levy?

With home games v Dortmund on the 13th and Swansea on the 16th I think they might have to give tickets away for this one. Think they will probably cap attendance to 51000 (not that I expect them to get near that!).

And here I am just realizing this is the league cup and I shouldn't have been simply chuckling at the thread name and paying it no attention all this time. Carabao...you've shamed yourself EFL.
giphy.gif

Vorm
KWP - Foyth - Academy kid A - Academy kid B - Academy kid C
Winks - Oakley-Boothe
GKN - Edwards
Janssen

If we crash, we crash...fuck this tin-pot.
:pochunimpressed:

With home games v Dortmund on the 13th and Swansea on the 16th I think they might have to give tickets away for this one. Think they will probably cap attendance to 51000 (not that I expect them to get near that!).

Three Wembley games in a week, all different comps. That'll be fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom