Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
34.jpg

Yes those bastard supporters waiting on their cunty waiting list for all these years. Who the fuck do they think they are!!! :lamelaaghh:

Bastard fucking shithousing Cunts. Getting season tickets the club were offering to sell?? Can you believe that shit?
What a bunch of wankers.

:dembelelol:

To say they as one single collective have fucked it for you after two home games (including one on the last Bank holiday of the year in the school summer holidays) is just crazy talk --unless you have personally gone out and met them all to grade their personalities?
:pochshock2:
I haven't met most of them - they don't fucking turn up. And some of them had been on the waiting list for a week. Hardcore.

No worries, I probably overreacted to you & Mensa Mensa - it was 5.30am though........

Nothing wrong with that, you were in the categories we mentioned, I hope they stick you with likeminded fans

If I ran the club I would look at who traveled to Europa games, who went to those 1882 games, youth games and make sure they were all sat together

I just really hope it doesn't go same way as the Death Star, they lost their clock end, we have now lost our park lane

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! This has to be the biggest ever transfer story I have ever seen, you will not believe this.

Jose was heard to say "I want a fat midget dwarf to suck me off, male or female, I don't care" but we at Express sport can confirm that is code for "I'm signing Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Dier for a monkey.....You sssssslllllaaaaaaggggggg"

To be fair CJJ CJJ never declared that he was ITK... @hytn probed him for sources/info regardless and has now twisted his CJJs open-ness and thrown it back in his face.

Snide.

LOL.
"I'm not saying I'm ITK, I'm just sharing info I get from a source that I have confidence in and who hasn't been proven wrong" :dembelelol:

It's free - all that's required is a bit of blind faith.

Bear in mind I've gone from a "this is fucking stupid, we'd never sign Aurier" a few weeks back, to expecting the official announcement by Thursday, all because of some very vague but confident information.

It's hard when you speak to someone very briefly who isn't even in to football, and they try and hint at stuff that probably doesn't even make any sense (even if they think it does). It's kind of like you read something and it clicks and I have to assume "that's probably who/what it meant". I choose to trust it, but that's only because it's not proven wrong yet.

I don't want it to read like I have access to information or anything, it's completely one-way stuff that I have no way of prompting, and it's the reason why I can now see how people get to knowing stuff (but I still don't get how someone could be considered "ITK" when it's literally like a "bloke I don't know but sporadically speak to through work who is a director at a retailer, who apparently knows someone who knows someone...", and that's even if he's not talking shit - we'll see).

The only thing that's given me doubt is the Sancho stuff.

JJetset go home! :dembelelol:

The thing is sitting around the ground the last few years and when I had my ST before the moaning bastards were generally existing ST holders and the two seats next to me which were free had a hit rate of 1 in 3 matches being absolute bell-ends in their 20s.

Or football tourists. Joe Clash Joe Clash will love that one!
Simple question. Do you think the matchday experience is:

A - better when we were shit?

Or

B - better now we're good?

Nothing wrong with that, you were in the categories we mentioned, I hope they stick you with likeminded fans

If I ran the club I would look at who traveled to Europa games, who went to those 1882 games, youth games and make sure they were all sat together

I just really hope it doesn't go same way as the Death Star, they lost their clock end, we have now lost our park lane

Yes i am in a good spot with other Park Lane long termers.

I do understand Joe Clash Joe Clash 's point as well, between the Chelsea & Burnley games there was a big drop off in the amount of fans around me in block 131.

LOL.
"I'm not saying I'm ITK, I'm just sharing info I get from a source that I have confidence in and who hasn't been proven wrong" :dembelelol:

JJetset go home! :dembelelol:

Meh... Regardless of your cherry picked quotes (tgat start with "Im not saying im itk", ffs!), the guy was being meek throughout their exchanges... I assume you two have 'previous' and you have an axe to grind. or sumthin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom