Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you can't provide it because it's not there. Just say so mate it's ok.

"Choose to ignore what is out there"...no my friend. I'm saying the only things out there are random newspaper links with no actual quotes at all. You're saying these paper links and poscasts are FACTS that we wanted to sign him and i'm saying nothing i have seen is factual.

So you dont believe we want Aurier or Foyth then? Or Barkley?

There are no facts until the club announces it

Ok so you can't provide it because it's not there. Just say so mate it's ok.

"Choose to ignore what is out there"...no my friend. I'm saying the only things out there are random newspaper links with no actual quotes at all. You're saying these paper links and poscasts are FACTS that we wanted to sign him and i'm saying nothing i have seen is factual.
Keep posting

Let's have a look at the ITK track record so far:

0/2 for Sanchez and Gazzaniga as already accounted for.

Assuming Aurier is done:
Several French and British newspapers reported our interest before any ITKunt touched this. L'Equipe even wrote we had completed the deal and agreed personal terms on a 5 year deal before any ITKunt touched it.

Then, 2 weeks ago:
Gyid: Aurier not happening
Grey Fox: I'll let A&C have a freebie if this ever happened

0/3. Keep them donations coming, SC sheep. They're well worth your money. Congratulations on the freebie, A&Cunt.

And tbh this one sentence sums up the stinking rotten attitude of people like yourself. Happy to stand still while others move forward. Somehow accept we've reached our peak. And in your very own words, accept being 2nd best. What a loser.
We have reached our peak and when Poch goes we'll look back on these days with some fondness - well you won't, obviously, you will never be happy. Don't ever think that complaining, and whining all the time makes you a winner.

Poch never talks about players from other teams did you say?

Exactly but that doesnt make it illogical to believe we are linked with a player just because there are no quotes, as you are doing with Gray.

We´ve was linked last summer and early July.....no there are no quotes...just like there are no Aurier quotes. Still obviously interested though

No. Did i miss a Poch interview stating we want to sign Gray?

I have absolutely no interest in arguing with you about that, thanks.

I just find it funny that people can post on here without any interest or understanding of the opinions and views of the people who run the site.

You should hear their feelings on supporters who chose to express their "support" so negatively.

Plus you'd probably appreciate that, despite you slagging him off, Windy knows what he's talking about. He has had links to the youth set up at Spurs for years and years.

Exactly but that doesnt make it illogical to believe we are linked with a player just because there are no quotes, as you are doing with Gray.

We´ve was linked last summer and early July.....no there are no quotes...just like there are no Aurier quotes. Still obviously interested though
But Poch has talked about players from other teams?

I think you're missing my point (maybe my fault).

My point was to counter Guido's ridiculous notion that our attempts to sign Demari Gray previously was FACTS. Was there an interest there? Maybe i don't know but casual newspaper links without quotes are not Facts.
I posted in a response to you saying Gray was a "panic buy", he can't be a panic buy if we were interested in him previously and have reignited that interest again. There are no quotes in the recent links, yet you don't dismiss these recent links, you comment on them as "panic buys". Yet you dismiss the previous links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom