Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just watched some highlight reels of Keita Balde Diao. Seems like a pretty good player- good pace, good technique. Not sure he the type of player to back up Kane though. His game seems a lot more similar to Sonny.

Am I crazy for wanting to see a lot more minutes for Janssen and GKN this year?

We will have possibly bought 3 defenders and a goalie by Monday.

Am I missing something in that we need to be more creative and have added firepower????????
We sold Walker and by your own admission Rose shouldn't/isn't likely to play again. What's so difficult to understand about buying defenders? And as for firepower - highest scoring team in the league. I swear you only post to wind me up.

If we finish this window with Sanchez, Gazzaniga, Aurier and Barkley then we've had a great window. If we sign all of them and Baldè then I'd say we've had the best along with United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom