Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
One from the Championship, a midfielder, and a right back.

Sess, Barkley and maybe Aurier (if they find some miraculous way to get him allowed in)

I wonder if we would sign Aurier knowing he wouldn't be able to play for a while (due to previous) but get him in so he can get used to our style whilst also keeping KWP developing.

Aurier, Diop and Sessegnon the links.

Unless the right back is Arias from PSV and Barkley is the CM.

Sessegnon would be a awesome coup, I am not going to get my hopes up though...... unless your ITK? :deledoubt:

Edit - just realised he signed a contract at Fulham as he wanted 1st team football, if we sell Rose we can give him that.........:sonhmm:

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck knows why Everton have made such a circus over it, but I reckon it's just excuses for when we buy him for £14m or something paltry like that
Well you called Sanchez right, albeit a couple of days early. So I'm banking on you for this one. Barkley is the one I think could be our new Gazza. Deadline day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom