Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y_9BHpDs_400x400.jpg

this fucking mug:dembelewtf:

How about this for a squad! All players available and obtainable as well (dreaming part of the fun!)

Lloris
Aurier
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Rose
Wanyama
Dembele
Dele
Eriksen
Kane

Vorm
Trippier
Foyth
Dier
Davies
Diop
Winks
Barkley
Mahrez
Son
Dembele

Long off Sissoko, Janssen, Wimmer and N'Koudou and make it happen Levy my boy! (Even forgot to put Lamela in!!) Right that's it I'm going to bed, a place where dreams like this are justified! :pochbye:

Watched Fulham today since the Sessengon rumors are starting to pop up again. They had him playing high in a 4-3-3, Odoi at LB instead today. Sessengon made some excellent runs and was dangerous with the ball, put a shot from inside the box just wide at one point. I love his creativity on the ball. Curious to see how they use him beyond this.

If we stole Sessegnon and loaned him back to Fulham for the rest of the season that would be outstanding.

Considering we have Rose and Davies - sending Sessegnon (who is still only 17 years old) back on loan to Fulham would be great.

Still don't think we sign him though considering he'll cost £35,000,000+ and he's just signed a new deal.

There was always something pretty West Bromy about Wimmer. Good solid CB but just not mobile enough and he can get turned. The Midlands isn't too far and he can come and visit his best mate Son.

There was always something pretty West Bromy about Wimmer. Good solid CB but just not mobile enough and he can get turned. The Midlands isn't too far and he can come and visit his best mate Son.

People forget that Alderweireld partnered him during those 10 or so games in his first season. I reckon you could put Chiriches next to Alderweireld and he'd look competent.

It's the games alongside Dier and CCV where we saw just how painfully average Wimmer could be - there's a reason the likes of West Brom and West Ham are after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom