Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
little tit bit about Balde...

According to Lotito (Lazio president) they have received 4 offers:
- AC Milan: € 35 mln (accepted)
- West Ham: € 32 mln (accepted)
- Napoli: € 30 mln (accepted)
- Juventus: € 15 mln (refused)

Keita doesn't want to join any club except Juventus.

Why?
What if they are an upgrade on Wimmer, Walker, Njie, Onomah, Nkoudo and CCV?

Isnt that what we want?
My opinion is that if we going to buy the should be an up grade on
Why?
What if they are an upgrade on Wimmer, Walker, Njie, Onomah, Nkoudo and CCV?

Isnt that what we want?
If we pay money I hope it's an upgrade on Walker Njie Nkoudo and wimmer they were bargains worth a punt who half or nearly come good

If he was called Zippy Martinez and we were signing him from Boca would you compare him to Njie?
Your being a fucking tool. I would never, ever, use someone's colour, race, or religion in a debate about potential signings or ability. To suggest I would is fucking insulting tbh. So you can fuck off now with that question. I can't believe I've even justified it with this reply. That's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.

little tit bit about Balde...

According to Lotito (Lazio president) they have received 4 offers:
- AC Milan: € 35 mln (accepted)
- West Ham: € 32 mln (accepted)
- Napoli: € 30 mln (accepted)
- Juventus: € 15 mln (refused)

Keita doesn't want to join any club except Juventus.
ITK:

- Spurs: € 15 mln in 700 monthly installments including bonuses on us winning last year's premier league

Your being a fucking tool. I would never, ever, use someone's colour, race, or religion in a debate about potential signings or ability. To suggest I would is fucking insulting tbh. So you can fuck off now with that question. I can't believe I've even justified it with this reply. That's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough, just wondered why you compared a CM to a couple of wingers. Maybe if he cost 40M you'd be happier

Diop is billed as top prospect in Spain and seems to be box to box.

Could be an option over Barkley and maybe adds a dimension to our attacks?

Not aimed at you, but it's so predictable that after all this, the signings we've never seen play are already being billed as not good enough. Apart from Sanchez who funnily enough we've also never seen play
Diop is a defensive midfielder and not even a regular for Celta. Hardly a "top" prospect

We will be there on deadline day I reckon.

Juve offered half everyone else.

West Ham bid for Costa, he replies "I only want to play for Atletico, no one else"
West Ham bid for Keita, he replies "I only want to play for Juve, no one else"

Those twats are scaring footballers by bidding for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom