Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's just pissed me right off, Levy's always dawdling. For a few extra quid we're gonna lose yet another target poch wants, there aren't that many players out there that will slot in and accept our wage structure. Even though I don't know if these sources are reliable this mini saga just screams Tottenham and it makes sense as to why he went back to training today. *sighs* now people are saying Lyon out bid us for that diop guy aswell, who I don't really care about but still this is embarrassing. Just gonna expect a couple sissoko like signings on and just before deadline day. Dunno why I fooled myself in to expecting anything different

That's just pissed me right off, Levy's always dawdling. For a few extra quid we're gonna lose yet another target poch wants, there aren't that many players out there that will slot in and accept our wage structure. Even though I don't know if these sources are reliable this mini saga just screams Tottenham and it makes sense as to why he went back to training today. *sighs* now people are saying Lyon out bid us for that diop guy aswell, who I don't really care about but still this is embarrassing. Just gonna expect a couple sissoko like signings on and just before deadline day. Dunno why I fooled myself in to expecting anything different
Joshking5 Joshking5 ? Is Levy keeping you waiting on a move away from Bournemouth?
:levylol:

RM offered first class airfare and Levy countered with coach + a free drink. He might go all the way to free drink + bag of chips, but that's definitely the max.

You have to draw the line somewhere.

Levy Dawdling? Ajax has moved the goalpost every day it seems for what type of bid they'll accept.

Levy offered 30, they wanted 35. Levy matches 35, they want 40 all of a sudden.

It's pretty clear Ajax doesn't want to sell Sanchez and are delaying the deal.

Levy Dawdling? Ajax has moved the goalpost every day it seems for what type of bid they'll accept.

Levy offered 30, they wanted 35. Levy matches 35, they want 40 all of a sudden.

It's pretty clear Ajax doesn't want to sell Sanchez and are delaying the deal.

How much of that do you know to be true?
Unless you're sitting in on the negotiations, no one knows.

How much of that do you know to be true?
Unless you're sitting in on the negotiations, no one knows.
I obviously don't have any form of guaranteed source on this and it is just slightly educated guesses.

But in all the reports that have come out regarding this deal it always seems like Ajax increases the fee whenever Levy matches it

I obviously don't have any form of guaranteed source on this and it is just slightly educated guesses.

But in all the reports that have come out regarding this deal it always seems like Ajax increases the fee whenever Levy matches it

The way levy is , if they did that once he'd probably walk away. It's probably more than likely how we intend to pay the fee . It wouldn't be the first time this has stalled deals.

If Sanchez wants to go to Real then that's where he was always going to end up - no amount of 'dawdling' has contributed to that.

We've obviously been lead to believe that he'll turn down Real to sign for us.....in which case again 'dawdling' hasn't changed a thing.

The way levy is , if they did that once he'd probably walk away. It's probably more than likely how we intend to pay the fee . It wouldn't be the first time this has stalled deals.

I would walk away, there is no deal to be done if they have increased their conditions. They know how to negotiate and so will play by the rules.

I imagine they are looking for more cash and less unguaranteed income. From our side we will want to spread the risk

I would walk away, there is no deal to be done if they have increased their conditions. They know how to negotiate and so will play by the rules.

I imagine they are looking for more cash and less unguaranteed income. From our side we will want to spread the risk

I don't believe they've increased their demands. You don't start a deal summing tens of millions & then get all vague & change your mind about the fee. You'd look a bloody idiot .

It's just twatter & alike guessing & people believe it.

Back
Top Bottom