Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No date really. It was my useless attempt at humour in response to sammyspurs sammyspurs expert life advice on a different topic. I'm a happily married man. Although I'm now finding myself having to creep into the back room while looking over my shoulder while I'm posting on this fucking site. I think I need to re- evaluate things. Anyway, Hope you had a good night.
I'm off now.

I hope you don't go to work tomorrow and find they've hired a younger, more talented version of yourself. How's that for ambition?

How can any Spurs fan fawn over Chelsea and City

How can you not acknowledge there's something in between being City who splurges 200+ million and us getting 0 new players?

And you of all people. You were whining and melting 2 years ago and predicted that we would end up at 8-10th place because "Levy didn't back our managers with transfers".

LOL.

Fucking hypocrit spouting nonsense page up and page down.

How can you not acknowledge there's something in between being City who splurges 200+ million and us getting 0 new players?

And you of all people. You were whining and melting 2 years ago and predicted that we would end up at 8-10th place because "Levy didn't back our managers with transfers". LOL.

Not me Fatty - I remain firmly unmelted.

I hope you don't go to work tomorrow and find they've hired a younger, more talented version of yourself. How's that for ambition?
They wouldn't be able to find a more talented version. I'm the best at what I do. And if they thought they had I'd be working my fackin socks off to prove em wrong.
See how it works ?
Anyway, I'm definitely off now.
I mean 100 fucking % definitely

I thought I came under 'all of you people'. I get a bit edgy when I'm wired. Anyway, holiday tomorrow Fats, you won't hear from me for 10 days you (and others) will be glad to hear (here?)

Pip bloody pip.

It was "you of all people", not "all of you people".

Devil is in the detail, buddy. Have a good holiday.

They wouldn't be able to find a more talented version. I'm the best at what I do. And if they thought they had I'd be working my fackin socks off to prove em wrong.
See how it works ?

They all say that mate. Sometimes you just get shafted for being an outspoken arsehole. I know this because it happened to me once. Worked for myself ever since.

Driving around the Highlands with no real schedule - just a little sports car and plenty of cash.

GAC_FearLoathing.jpg

See how it works ?

.... said Emmanuel, with an expression of smug confidence.

:adestare:

I've got a game;

You think Levy is a tight cunt and the window is shit?

Go to 1.

1. If we do well with no signings, fall on your sword and never post here again
Or we could turn this on its head...

I've got a game;

You are a fawning helmet who thinks everything that Levy does is simply super.

Go to 1.

1. If we underachieve with no signings, fall on your sword and never post here again

You see how this works?

If we carry all before us next season with no incoming, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong (I love admitting I was wrong about Spurs when I've been pessimistic, who wouldn't? Especially under these circumstances). Will you and others do the same if things don't pan out as swimmingly as you think?

Last edited:

And you of all people. You were whining and melting 2 years ago and predicted that we would end up at 8-10th place because "Levy didn't back our managers with transfers".

LOL.

Since 2008/09 season

City have won
2x league titles
1x FA Cup
2x league Cup
1x community shield

Chelsea have won
1x Champions league
1x Europa league
3x league titles
3x FA Cups
1x league Cup
1x community shield

Tottenham have won
FUCK ALL

So yes, they have been winning stuff because they keep on doing what they have been doing, to win stuff.

This is what I want referring to...now get back in your fucking box

Don Giovanni Don Giovanni

Yes, that's not fawning over them is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom