Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are talking now and on paper, They have replaced their aged full backs by new signings of Walker and Mendy. They also bought Bernardo Silva who is excellent player. If you don't call this improving and strengthening their squad then we have a problem.

Me and John Thomas agree on less than 50% of issues.

He's still a 100% Spurs though.

Me and Salmon don't always agree, same with Kingdawson and some others.

All Spurs through and through though.

Am....am I Spurs, Sir Sammy? Please anoint me with your acceptance. Tell me I am one of thee, dear brother.

I think he is Spurs actually. I'm sure that he at least knows we didn't play Chelsea in last season's FA cup final. And our last semi final wasn't donkeys years ago. But hey, who are we to decide who is and who isn't a worthy Spurs fan, eh.

Trippier is no longer backup, he started more games in the last month of the season than Walker and those games included the semi-final against Chelsea

Who started at RB in the F.A. Cup semi-final against Chelsea and against Manchester United and Woolwich?

Starts in the F.A. Cup semi final against Chelsea and games against United and Woolwich in our last 7 games is not evidence of a change o the guard at RB? What is then?

Who started the F.A. Cup semi final v. Chelsea and against Woolwich and United at the end of last season?

One player started a F.A. Cup semi final v. Chelsea and started v. Woolwich and United and was then rewarded a 5 year contract.

Trippier started in the F.A. Cup semi final against Chelsea. Trippier started against Woolwich. Trippier started against United.

Try again, you wanker. Must be humiliating being you sometimes.

tumblr_modafx28SH1rehze7o1_250.gif

More so the fellow he's aligned himself with...
Racists, Cunts, Cowards, Gooners, Homophobes....
Just some of the terms he's thus far used to describe the guys who disagree with his questionable views.
Disgraceful
Oh dear

By the way, how much less than City is a big enough amount for us to spend?

Three days and counting....

I think he is Spurs actually. I'm sure that he at least knows we didn't play Chelsea in last season's FA cup final. And our last semi final wasn't donkeys years ago. But hey, who are we to decide who is and who isn't a worthy Spurs fan, eh.
He may well align himself with the club, but in no meaningful way does he support the team. Writes the season off in December - storms out of match threads at halftime - demands we make him happy? How is that supporting the team? How toxic would he be if he actually attended matches?

More so the fellow he's aligned himself with...
Racists, Cunts, Cowards, Gooners, Homophobes....
Just some of the terms he's thus far used to describe the guys who disagree with his questionable views.
Disgraceful
Dane's comments in the politics thread are disgraceful. Go look at them yourself before defending them you silly boy. He's been shitting on immigrants and minorities for months and defending Trump over his Muslim ban, calling black activists terrorists. Scott called Mick gay the other day. It has nowt to do with their viewpoint on Spurs. They're cunts and you've aligned with them. Go have a look, it's all there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom