Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just realised, I'm going to be in the middle of Hyde Park when the current window closes tomorrow.
Anyone know when the next batch will be released, if they don't sell out? Will it be shortly after the close of this window?

If so, has anyone had any experience of trying to buy a ST on their phone?!

I've just realised, I'm going to be in the middle of Hyde Park when the current window closes tomorrow.
Anyone know when the next batch will be released, if they don't sell out? Will it be shortly after the close of this window?

If so, has anyone had any experience of trying to buy a ST on their phone?!

I imagine if they do sell another tranche the window will open at 10.00am Fri. I think at least a couple on here have bought with their phone but you can only pick 'closest to' but not a specific seat (i think).

So have a look at that link i posted upthread & work out roughly where you want to sit.

I imagine if they do sell another tranche the window will open at 10.00am Fri. I think at least a couple on here have bought with their phone but you can only pick 'closest to' but not a specific seat (i think).

So have a look at that link i posted upthread & work out roughly where you want to sit.
Ah if it doesn't open until Friday morning I'll be able to get on my mac and do it.

Thanks again.

I'm in Block 545 so pretty close... you can see the view from seat on the Wembley website but realistically I have no idea!
I take it from your name you're from Chelmsford, Essex? How you planning on doing the travel? I'm in Colchester...
Im already sorted for travel im afraid mate! Been going up spurs for a while with the same group of people only just managed to get a ST myself however hah

We'd like to thank all supporters who have renewed their Season Tickets and offer a huge welcome to those One Hotspur Bronze Members that have upgraded to become a Season Ticket Holder for our 2017/2018 season at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
Thanks also for your patience as we continue to experience busy call lines at the Ticket Office while we process the One Hotspur Bronze Members applications from our Season Ticket Waiting List. We are also processing relocation requests to allow existing Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to sit with junior supporters who are now eligible to take their first Season Ticket. Any Bronze Members that have selected their seat but are yet to make payment in full are urged to do so as soon as possible – for more details about the ways to payment please CLICK HERE...

NEW ADDITION TO OUR SEASON TICKET BENEFITS

Taking a Season Ticket at Wembley guarantees the opportunity for a Season Ticket in our new stadium and now we can reveal that you will also have the opportunity to be one of the first to set foot in our new home.

As we expand our Season Ticket Holder numbers for this coming season, all Season Ticket Holders for 2017/2018 will be entered into a draw to be part of the first group to enjoy a tour of our stunning new stadium.

The other great benefits of being a Season Ticket Holder include:

- Guaranteed seat at all home League matches at Wembley
- Guaranteed opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket at our new stadium and you will be consulted on your seat location at our new home.
- First priority for home cup ties
- Access to the Spurs Ticket Resale Market Place
- Preferential ticket prices for selected cup matches

If you are an eligible Bronze Member who has received an invitation to apply for a Season Ticket but yet to take up this option, you are able to do so up until 5pm today.

I get the impression the club are getting a little desperate to sell the remaining tickets, what else will they offer a rub down from Katie Price.

My mate who assumed he would get offered a season ticket (without renewing his bronze membership) after being a bronze member and number 4000 on the ST waiting list is now 59001 on the waiting list.
Shocking.

I know. I can't believe he thought that.

Problem is he's an old boy and useless with computers. He wrongly assumed he would be contacted as he was so high up on the waiting list and never thought he had to renew his bronze membership to then get it refunded when he purchased his ST. No remorse or leeway from the ticket office. Why would they? They have 50-odd thousand waiting to purchase a ST so no loyalty needed from a business point of view. Shame.

Do you reckon if my son can't go to a game I'll be able to upgrade his junior ST to an adult ticket for one game at a time so a mate or whoever can come along instead and fill the seat?

Do you reckon if my son can't go to a game I'll be able to upgrade his junior ST to an adult ticket for one game at a time so a mate or whoever can come along instead and fill the seat?

Just dress your mate in your sons clothes. Simple.

I imagine if you put your son's ticket on the ticket exchange your mate should be able to buy it if you synchronise yourselves? Given the amount of tickets that are likely to be up for grabs, i can't see it being an issue.

Just dress your mate in your sons clothes. Simple.

I imagine if you put your son's ticket on the ticket exchange your mate should be able to buy it if you synchronise yourselves? Given the amount of tickets that are likely to be up for grabs, i can't see it being an issue.

That's what I'm thinking... Can't see why the club can't confirm that mind upfront!

Out of bicuriousity I checked to see how much they were going to charge for my boys ST. Answer FULL PRICE £745 cheapest seats now. No chance.
How old's your son? As long as he's under 16 he should be charged 40% of the full cost or about £300 for the £745 seats. If not I'd ring up the ticket office.

Back
Top Bottom