Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a bit embarrassed for our Marketing/PR if it is.

Creating tension for the worst kept secret of the last year
I honestly think it is 'Spurs in the kit'. Have they ever announced a player like this before? I cant remember. My guess is because the images with the players were leaked, they've brought the July 1 date forward with permission from UA.

I honestly think it is 'Spurs in the kit'. Have they ever announced a player like this before? I cant remember. My guess is because the images with the players were leaked, they've brought the July 1 date forward with permission from UA.

At this point in time, I'm still wondering if they were taking the piss to draw attention to selling last year's tatt

hqdefault.jpg
Chimbonda is coming back :clintonohshit:

Whatever SpursITK turns out to be, it's going to be a disappointment unless it's the announcement that we've successfully cloned Harry Kane. It's a hiding to nothing.

People on this forum really need to chill out. The players aren't even back from preseason yet, and a number of you are losing your minds as we haven't signed anyone!

I'd rather wait for a signing, and that signing be worth while, rather than another N'Jie or Chiriches!

In truth our starting 11 doesn't need improving. We need depth.

People on this forum really need to chill out. The players aren't even back from preseason yet, and a number of you are losing your minds as we haven't signed anyone!

I'd rather wait for a signing, and that signing be worth while, rather than another N'Jie or Chiriches!

In truth our starting 11 doesn't need improving. We need depth.
Depth improves the starting 11 tho unless u think they can all play 60+ games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom