Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Spurs have said they will not pick up the phone to any potential suitors - stating, Kane will not be sold at any price
Headline: Spurs set Man UTD 200 Million Kane Challenge

I'm not a part of the "false news" brigade, who seems to distrust everything from the media, and I find the term awful. But sometimes it just seems like the idiots in the press wants to piss on their own integrity and trustworthyness. And now they struggle with issues of distrust of the media and ever-declining sales figures and income. Wonder why.

Idiots.

Window's well and truly open now, boys.

half2.gif

I'm underwhelmed. Not seen him at Milan, but well aware he was a Liverpool reject
Being a Liverpool reject isn't necessarily a sign of a bad player. Just that he didn't work out at Liverpool. He's a strong passer, and we need one of those not named Christian Eriksen.

He's not my dream signing, but I think he'd be a damn sight more useful than Moussa Sissoko and he is a new name thrown into the pile.

Window's well and truly open now, boys.

half2.gif

My next door neighbour is having kittens, he's a Grimsby fan, Burnett is their biggest club Legend of all time. He's just sent me this vid (bit boring if you don't support Grimsby TBH).

What with them nicking one of our songs "Yids" into "Fish" he reckons it's a sign! Lol. Still puts a smile on my face now having stood with them vs Orient earlier this year.

Here he is being interview by Andros's dad.

In the interview he mentions that he also appeared in that monstrosity of a soap called DreamTeam, oh dear.

As someone who has watched Milan play fairly regularly in recent times, Suso is definitely one of their best players. Fast, skilful, cracking left foot and a good passer. I would certainly be a lot more confident having him coming on for us than Sissoko, he would be able to change a game. Certainly would the best signing ever but would add depth and would be a decent addition and I think that is what we need right now.

Also, surely the announcement is a new player? I thought the kit was going to be 1st of July and everyone has seen the kit anyway so to announce it like that with a cliffhanger is a bit of a silly move that will only piss off people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom