Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he goes on to say...

"No in I feel I did not know it was serious knowing that it came from Michy I just left to do a Five me nothing more eh"

Non dans je sens je savais pas que c'était grave sachant que ça venait de Michy je suis juste parti faire un Five moi rien de plus hein

"I have yes of my friends at the PSG it is not a lack of respect it is a jersey exchanged between friends ... Nothing +"

J'en ai oui de mes amis au PSG c'est pas un manque de respect c'est un maillot échangé entre potes ... Rien de +

"I really thought Woolwich is hot but Chelsea less, it will teach me .."

Je pensais vraiment Woolwich c'est chaud mais Chelsea moins, ça m'apprendra ..

We all know that rivalries have a tendency to be more of a fan creation than anything, but in the case of Chelsea, I'm pretty positive our players fucking hate them too. So not only is he alienating fans, he's alienating the locker room.
Danny Rose said that was the first fixture they look for.

Some people need to Chill. He's made a massive mistake, for sure, probably it was a prank from his mate that he fell for too.

Seen Roberts, a legendary captain of ours, wore their shirt, he wore it every week, wore it with pride, wanted to win for them. Then there was Greaves, Hoddle. The list is endless when you also add into other clubs. Point here is they were not wearing it at a poxy 5 aside match with a bunch of school kids. They proudly wore it on a match day, when they represent the club and the fans defending it with pride for their fans.

Those demanding his head on a stick have just condemned half the club legends they applauded that walked out on the turf at The Finale only a month or so ago. What about at the end of a cup final when players swap shirts, many will wear them too?

Be careful how you aim your hate, you will have few players left to hail lest you be called out for double standards.

Some people need to Chill. He's made a massive mistake, for sure, probably it was a prank from his mate that he fell for too.

Seen Roberts, a legendary captain of ours, wore their shirt, he wore it every week, wore it with pride, wanted to win for them. Then there was Greaves, Hoddle. The list is endless when you also add into other clubs. Point here is they were not wearing it at a poxy 5 aside match with a bunch of school kids. They proudly wore it on a match day, when they represent the club and the fans defending it with pride for their fans.

Those demanding his head on a stick have just condemned half the club legends they applauded that walked out on the turf at The Finale only a month or so ago. What about at the end of a cup final when players swap shirts, many will wear them too?

Be careful how you aim your hate, you will have few players left to hail lest you be called out for double standards.

Are you comparing a player playing for another club during his career with a player wearing a rival's jersey while being a Spurs player?

Are you comparing a player playing for another club during his career with a player wearing a rival's jersey while being a Spurs player?
Yeah, because it means little to me, because it meant little to him.

It means a lot to see Bale kiss Madrid's badge on his first day wearing it. It means a lot seeing Roberts fight for Chelsea's honour. Yes, it's a job and yes they are excused because of it (well most are) by me too.

The bloke was an idiot nothing more.

It means a lot to see Bale kiss Madrid's badge on his first day wearing it. It means a lot seeing Roberts fight for Chelsea's honour. Yes, it's a job and yes they are excused because of it (well most are) by me too.

It's worse imo.

Anyone who went on to play for another team is doing so to earn a living, in a time where salaries weren't so lavish. They put a professional shift in for a testimonial (gazza, hoddle) or to earn their wages elsewhere.

They didn't walk around in a rival shirt, 100% of their own volition, whilst being paid by the club, then pose it in for another rival team's fans.

Taking the piss is a world apart from earning a living.

It's worse imo.

Anyone who went on to play for another team is doing so to earn a living, in a time where salaries weren't so lavish. They put a professional shift in for a testimonial (gazza, hoddle) or to earn their wages elsewhere.

They didn't walk around in a rival shirt, 100% of their own volition, whilst being paid by the club, then pose it in for another rival team's fans.

Taking the piss is a world apart from earning a living.
He's not wearing it and defending it with pride, with honour. He's wearing it with a bunch of 10 year olds somewhere in Neasden in 5 aside game. Wrong 100% but please get a grip.

The game is about the match played on a Saturday afternoon, when fans and players come together. When we get to watch our heroes wear our colours with pride, defending our honour. This is what it is about, this is what matters. This is what I sing about and get behind, it's all that matters. Whether they are paid or not never enters consciousness, In fact who during that Saturday afternoon thinks about its only a job??

He's not wearing it and defending it with pride, with honour. He's wearing it with a bunch of 10 year olds somewhere in Neasden in 5 aside game. Wrong 100% but please get a grip.

The game is about the match played on a Saturday afternoon, when fans and players come together. When we get to watch our heroes wear our colours with pride, defending our honour. This is what it is about, this is what matters. This is what I sing about and get behind, it's all that matters. Whether they are paid or not never enters consciousness, In fact who during that Saturday afternoon thinks about its only a job??

So when we lost in the FA Cup semi to Chelsea, it doesn't bother you if a spurs player might have played, got home, stuck on a Chelsea top and went out in public?

Last edited:
We all know that rivalries have a tendency to be more of a fan creation than anything, but in the case of Chelsea, I'm pretty positive our players fucking hate them too. So not only is he alienating fans, he's alienating the locker room.
Taking fan rivalries out of the equation... ' is you're right, with a few exceptions, players who aren't fans of the club they play for will never truly 'get it'...
But he knows what CLUB pays his wages... and who his boss is...
...and the financial implications of 'advertising' another club's "brand"
:levystare:

I'm pretty sure Levy will be overjoyed that GKN has now spent more time displaying "ADIDAS & SAMSUNG" than he did in a Spurs shirt last year!
:levywhoa:

So when we lost in the FA Cup semi to Chelsea, it doesn't bother if a spurs player might have played, got home, stuck on a Chelsea top and went out in public?
No. My first thoughts when I saw it was what a tit.

Seeing this bothers me more. But you are saying that is no way near as bad because he got paid.
chelsea-players-from-left-graham-roberts-kevin-wilson-peter-nicholas-picture-id543424324

No. My first thoughts when I saw it was what a tit.

Seeing this bothers me more. But you are saying that is no way near as bad because he got paid.
chelsea-players-from-left-graham-roberts-kevin-wilson-peter-nicholas-picture-id543424324

Right. So you're saying you wouldn't think it as worse if did that whilst at spurs??

Yeah, I don't really see the comparison of wearing a shirt of a team paying your wages to being a player of Tottenham and wearing a Chelsea shirt

Not just wearing it though, not even knowing that it was wrong.

Right. So you're saying you wouldn't think it as worse if did that whilst at spurs??
No. Because its about wearing the shirt with honour and pride, for the supporters. The moment Roberts wears a Chelsea's shirt on a match day, the ONLY fucking day it matters, is the day he is honouring and representing Chelsea fans. But I've said this 3 times now, why is this not getting through. Why do you not understand what pride and honour is?

Excused because it's a job? Imo they don't have to be excused for fighting for or getting attached to or being happy to play for a new club. Not only because they are professional and it's "a job", but because, hopefully, they bring feelings along, they become attached to the new club and their fans.

That's the sort of behaviour we want to see from players; that it means something to belong to and play for a club. You want to see them fight, to cheer, to kiss badges.

It's not like wearing a rival's shirt. It's the complete opposite.

Kissing the badge of your new club is showing respect. In some (/many) cases it may be a fake gesture, but at least it is a gesture of respect.

What GKN did is the opposite: It was a gesture of disrespect.

Claiming "Not knowing" is a gesture of disrespect as well. It disrespects the club, by his obvious disinterest in our history, and it disrespects our intelligence. Chelsea cheered as if they won the league when they ruined our run-in in 15/16. They were the only team that got the better of us in the league this season, and they sent us out of the FA cup. He can not possibly not understand that they are a rival.

Excused because it's a job? Imo they don't have to be excused for fighting for or getting attached to or being happy to play for a new club. Not only because they are professional and it's "a job", but because, hopefully, they bring feelings along, they become attached to the new club and their fans.

That's the sort of behaviour we want to see from players; that it means something to belong to and play for a club. You want to see them fight, to cheer, to kiss badges.

It's not like wearing a rival's shirt. It's the complete opposite.

Kissing the badge of your new club is showing respect. In some (/many) cases it may be a fake gesture, but at least it is a gesture of respect.

What GKN did is the opposite: It was a gesture of disrespect.

Claiming "Not knowing" is a gesture of disrespect as well. It disrespects the club, by his obvious disinterest in our history, and it disrespects our intelligence. Chelsea cheered as if they won the league when they ruined our run-in in 15/16. They were the only team that got the better of us in the league this season, and they sent us out of the FA cup. He can not possibly not understand that they are a rival.
Because he's a football player from France mate. I'm not defending him, I'm having a pop at our double standards as fans. It makes fan look like twats.

Bale didn't show me any respect when he kissed Madrid's badge, quite the opposite. He kicked me in the nuts the fucking big eared cunt.

Because he's a football player from France mate. I'm not defending him, I'm having a pop at our double standards as fans. It makes fan look like twats.

Bale didn't show me any respect when he kissed Madrid's badge, quite the opposite. He kicked me in the nuts the fucking big eared cunt.

Him kissing their badge wasn't about you, it was about him, his new club and their supporters. When a player moves from Spurs it is nice if they still show love for our club and us fans, but they should also be allowed and expected to show love for their new club.

If your girlfriend sucks off another dude it's bad. If your ex blows her new boyfriend it's ok.

its football, not a battlefield chaps. bit of perspective needed on here.

i'll put this down to post season boredom, roll on August!

Back
Top Bottom