Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Poch is in full-on "is it summer yet?" mode.
:dembelelol:

Child - "My dream when I'm older is to play for Spurs, could you give me any advice?"

"Maybe if you can convince Daniel Levy to sign me a long-term contract, maybe I will give [you] the possibility to play one day!"

EVERY WEEK I LOVE HIM MORE

So it's been at least 5 hours since he said he's definitely staying........anyone getting worried that he hasn't reconfirmed yet?
SKY SPORTS SOURCES UNDERSTAND THERE IS DOUBT OVER MAURICIO POCHETTINO'S FUTURE AT SPURS - WITH CONCERNS EMERGING OVER THE LAST FEW HOURS.

landscape-1472558653-jimwhite.gif

The guy with the rattle sits behind me in the Lower Paxton, and at the last game, he kept going down to the front and shaking his rattle. He obviously went onto the pitch and didn't go back to his seat - naughty boy! Quite amusing that Poch had to be told what to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom