The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No need for in depth analysis think this sums up that performance rather well

Vertonghen MOTM fucking immense this season and that was his best game he has ever played for us.
I also though Son was outstanding. And nods to Wanyama and Davies.

Up the Spurs!

Why is there a giant cock and balls in the spurs half! ?

No need for in depth analysis think this sums up that performance rather well

Vertonghen MOTM fucking immense this season and that was his best game he has ever played for us.
I also though Son was outstanding. And nods to Wanyama and Davies.

Up the Spurs!

that just brought a genuine lol. the missus just asked what i was laughing at.

Likewise. No voice left, today was one of those truly magical moments that this club gives us.

Unreal, and yet not unexpected, amazingly in control, their chances were scraps from our mistakes, and without Cech that score would have been more

Now can't wait to see my boys face when we rock up there tomorrow morning for one of the tours :D

LOVE YOU ALL YOU DAFT MOTHERFUCKERS, yes, even ArcspacE ArcspacE John Thomas John Thomas and Mick Cooper Mick Cooper - what a fucking awesome feeling this is

BRING ON THE MANC SCUM, NO ONES SPOILING THIS PARTY
what the fuck?
why did I get lumped in with them?

Fuck you pal

I'm very drunk. They just stopped a tube because some idiots were creating carnage singing and banging. Errrrr. Oooops. I will probably try and sober up before presenting myself to my wife and family. In the mood for cheep fried chicken which shows how off piste I now am. Inlaws waiting. Civilised conversation required. I just want to dance around like a fucking idiot.

Back
Top Bottom