The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Spurs are so far ahead in 2nd place that they don't even include us in this conversation...

GxD8yRS.jpg

cy2HIHl.gif
Arse have a game every 3 days basically
:adethumbup:

The scum worked much harder than they have in a lot of games this season. They were are lot better than they were against Middlesbrough for instance, and they won that.

We won today because we are the better team, not because the scum were a walkover. In contrast, Spam have no Boleyn Ground to get their fans behind the team and will be forced to play us in a graveyard. I think we'll walk it.
I didn't say they were a walkover or we didn't play really well.
I just don't think Woolwich have any fight. The majority of them are posers who contribute nothing when they need to dig in. Like Giroud, Sanchez-lately- Ozil ,Walcott, etc.
If we would have put the firs two chances away we would have demolished them. We weren't even in top gear first half.

When Spurs are so far ahead in 2nd place that they don't even include us in this conversation...

GxD8yRS.jpg

cy2HIHl.gif
You know what, looking at that table, I kinda hope that Man U finish fourth. I know many of you hate Jose, but I think the Man U fans haven't learned a bit from their shit few years, whereas dippers and Shitty fans still think their clubs are the best ever and I just want at least one of them to have shit rubbed in their faces.

Arse haven't got a chance now IMO.

Just so proud of the boys for putting in this bullish performance after what must have been very disheartening and frustrating seeing Chelsea win. Just yet more credit to Poch.

You know what, looking at that table, I kinda hope that Man U finish fourth. I know many of you hate Jose, but I think the Man U fans haven't learned a bit from their shit few years, whereas dippers and Shitty fans still think their clubs are the best ever and I just want at least one of them to have shit rubbed in their faces.

Arse haven't got a chance now IMO.
I'm with you on that. Personally, I want the Manchester clubs finishing behind us. They'll spend bucketloads and get whoever they pursue (with the exception of any of our players) anyway.

I don't want Liverpool making any progress, and naturally I want the knife twisted into Woolwich.

Oh, and United will probably get CL from winning the EL anyway, so it's better if we don't have another team getting CL too.

I didn't say they were a walkover or we didn't play really well.
I just don't think Woolwich have any fight. The majority of them are posers who contribute nothing when they need to dig in. Like Giroud, Sanchez-lately- Ozil ,Walcott, etc.
If we would have put the firs two chances away we would have demolished them. We weren't even in top gear first half.
I'm scratching my head at this because Sanchez, including today, is one of the few players who truly makes aneffort.

Yes, Giroud, Ozil and co are poo. But I think the criticism of Sanchez is unfair, because as much as he may want mega bucks, at least he puts in a shift. We at least from what I have seen of their matches (which, granted, isn't a huge amount).

Back
Top Bottom