Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8ARWWjy.jpg

So we didnt do it properly when we beat Chelsea after 13 straight wins? But Utd did, just two weeks after Crystal Palace beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge...and 4 games before that, Burnley drew with them.
Maybe Jose had been watching Fat Sam's tactics eh..

What? United improved from losing 4-0 to Chelsea. That was also at the ground where we lost 2-1 and totally dominated them in the first half. Your point about the 1-0 makes no sense....they lost 4-0 with 11 men.
Yes they improved, but as you say, Chelsea have gone backwards since then. Which means we beat a Chelsea team in much better form than Utd faced the other day.

Dont know what your really saying. Again you seem to be saying Chelsea were shittest they have ever played under Abramovich, yet you are lauding Jose as if he stopped the best team on the planet.

Utd did a very good job. We did just that 4 months ago under tougher circumstances with regards to Chelsea's form and lack of injuries at the time.
This should turn out well. Sammy in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Keep the claws in Sammy. Don't hurt him

So we didnt do it properly when we beat Chelsea after 13 straight wins? But Utd did, just two weeks after Crystal Palace beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge...and 4 games before that, Burnley drew with them.

What? United improved from losing 4-0 to Chelsea. That was also at the ground where we lost 2-1 and totally dominated them in the first half. Your point about the 1-0 makes no sense....they lost 4-0 with 11 men.
Yes they improved, but as you say, Chelsea have gone backwards since then. Which means we beat a Chelsea team in much better form than Utd faced the other day.

Dont know what your really saying. Again you seem to be saying Chelsea were shittest they have ever played under Abramovich, yet you are lauding Jose as if he stopped the best team on the planet.

Utd did a very good job. We did just that 4 months ago under tougher circumstances with regards to Chelsea's form and lack of injuries at the time.

----i said only united marked hazard and diego costa well coz it was the worst performances aganist them but aganist us he wasnt that dreadful .and i say over and over again when you beat someone you can beat differently by outplaying them or park the bus, fat sam did another thing mourinho did another and the fact of you see this "watching tactics "stuff is laughable it shows how much you understand football eh.

----they lost 4-0 with 11 men which was about a 7 months ago fuck sake you never understand do you and i meant chelsea gone backwards in head to heads with united not general .

----yes i do say chelsea were shittiest they have ever under abramovich and i lauded jose because he dominanted a top side with average players like the fergie used to do . and we did a respectable good job aganist chelsea but we couldnt dominate them like united did i meant in the end united and us got 3 points but still 0 shots on target and the opposite team have hazard costa pedro... crazy man mourinho did a fantastic job

I think Conte is going to outfox us by dropping Hazard and Costa. What will teams do then?

We can't mark him on the bench. The Double is theirs.

#tactics
"Cunning cunt! ...What if we benched Vic & Dembele to contend with them!?!? :kanehand:"

(copyright: some FIFA dweeb somewhere....)

You can't win the league mid season but you can still be top as we were for 20 glorious minutes until we fucked it up!

Its part of what makes that such a classic photo for me. TV looks genuinely concerned for Bremner's safety. Either that or he's worried about how the rest of the season will go with DM locked up for GBH.

:tobyarm::allitongue:

Jackie Charlton, not in the pic, shouted jokingly for DM to put him down!

Bremner later said he was absolutely shitting himself!

DM said that reacted like that because Bremner tried to kick him exactly where Dave had his leg broken, twice!!

Happy days

What's the plans for saturday are you just treating it as just "another" game? is it your normal routine as per an away game? Are you making an epic journey in order to be their? Are you making a weekend of it,your maybe running in the marathon Sunday.......or maybe no!

Back
Top Bottom